*Alfred voice* PROOOOOF

Hi Guys! I actually decided to be nice today and have a longer chapter. You guys are the best ever.Any part underlined and italised is that cool thing where twins can do that telepathy thingy with each other. BTW Al, Matt, do the disclaimer.

Alfred:ES116576 does not own Hetalia,

Matthew:If she did there would be a lot more focus on the North America continent. And there would be a lot more brotherly love between Alfred and I.

Alfred:And she wouldn't be a loner writing a fanfiction huh?

ON WITH THE PLOT.

Dr. Maheswaran paused after the reveal for a second, "But, we're not a hundred percent sure. Jones? Are you alright? You seem to be... I don't know what to call your expression."

Mattie we need to know who it is. I'm going to DIE from not knowing. DIE.

The canadian sighed inwardly, Al you can last. You are 300 something you'll be fine. And you look constipated, stop pulling that face.

Dr. Maheswaran interrupted the little staring contest/ESP conversation, "Ahem. Anyway Norway or Finland seems to be the most likely to have settled here. Would you like to survey the dig Mr. Willams and Dr. Jones?"

"Thank you for letting us come Doctor. I'll be sure to make sure Al doesn't break anything." Mathieu smirked abit.

"I would not! I do this all the time Mattie!" The american sulked away to look at the artifacts.

"That's my cue eh? Thank you again Doctor." He followed his brother to see what he was examining. "What do you got there Alfie? Is it a clue aboot to who settled here?"

"Yeah Den showed me the symbol once... said it was the symbol that Finland used to mean family*. It's a melting pot of symbols, each meaning a family member. It might've been all of them who settled here..." Alfred sighed. "But I can't be sure because it's pretty worn out ain't it?"

Matthew studied it a bit curious to what it looked like. "Hey um... Al?"

"What?"

"I counted seven symbols but there's only five Nordic countries. Do you think this might be the proof we needed?"

Alfred smiled at his sibling, "It just might be."

Sorry I am late but yesterday I was busy. I tried to make it longer but I am not very goodat that. Please Review. Any suggestions are welcome.*This was made up by me and is not real. If you have an idea for the symbol please tell me! I would love to see it!