Chapter 10~Stuck in the loo

"Sherloooock!" Moriarty said in his unique voice. "How very good to see you actually came. I knew you couldn't resist a little Game with John."

Sherlock thought of what to say. Moriarty did't have any weapons in him, and he was just casually standing there, looking quite content with himself. "I see you faked your death too."

"Very good. Death is boring, well so is life but sometimes I play some games to keep me busy. Just like this one. Can you guess what it is?"

"Well it obviously has to do with John. Where is he?"

"I can't tell you that. That's what you're supposed to find out."

"He doesn't have his phone wth him, because you have it, and he can't be far because I saw him this morning. you must have abducted him during his break at work because he said that the appointment went allright. He's still in London. You too a cab to get here, so he's in at least a 10 mile radius."

Moriarty just stood there blankly, like he already knew what Sherlock knew. "Good. I'll just give you one more little hint before I go then. John wasn't feeling too well, I'm afraid he had to use the loo." And with that he turned around, and left the way he came. Sherlock just stood there figuring out where John could be. His conclusion was that ina 10 mile radius, there are approxamatley 400 buildings, each with an average of 8 bathrooms. Jim wouldn't want to go into one with security cameras, or at least to many of them. He needed to look natural, so tha eliminated schools and office buildings. He needed a place where people would not interupt or find him when he left, So no stores or public buildngs, at least not one that attracted a lot of people.

Sherlock finally put all the clues together. There was a parking garrage 6 miles from here that housed cars for a not so popular museum that had bathrooms that people didn't use often and securtiy cameras that only took a picture every 5 mintues. That gave Moriarty plenty of time to get John in there, drug him or whatnot, and get out of there without being recorded.

Sherlock ran to the street corner and snagged a cab. He almost shouted the address, and told the cabbie that it was very important that he hurry. The whole way, he nervoulsy tapped his feet, and almost jumped out of the cab without paying when they got there. He ran in and into the mens restroom.

"JOHN!" He shouted breathlessly. He heard some mumbling and muted cries from one of the stalls. He opened the door only to find that John was not there, but instead, his dear brother Mycroft.