Chapter 9~The Game Begins

AN: Sorry if I keep switching from first person to third person. I don't update very often and sometimes I don't pay atttention to that kind of stuff. Sorry about that, and I'll try to do better. Thanks for sticking with me :3 (sorry It's so short again. Next time I'll really try to make it longer.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a pleasant day that day. In truth, every day felt like a good day since John and Sherlock were finally a couple. That morning Sherlock slep in for the first time in as long as he could remember. There were no cases to solve, and everything felt right.

John had to take a job at the surgery that morning, so he was gone when Sherlock awoke. Sherlock went about his day, like normal. He had just sat down in his comfy chair sipping his tea, and looking at the online news when his phone buzzed. It was John.

From John <3: Let's play a game. 

That's odd. John never texts him when he's at work. And its never something unusual like this. What could he possibly mean? Maybe he was just flirting.

To John <3: What kind of a game? -SH

While he waited for a reply, he scrolled throught the news. 

'10 year old murders unsolved come back after new victim'

'Interesting. Maybe I should phone up Lestrade about this one.' He thought. His phone buzzed.

From John<3: A game where you lose and I win. Meet me in the alley near the coffee shop near the park. I'd love to play it with you.

By this time Sherlock was wondering if this was even John talking. He would usually never say something like this. Sherlock would go, but he would definatley be going with caution. 

To John<3: Okay. I'll be right there. -SH

He stood up and grabed his coat and scarf off the rack and closed the door behind him. It wasn't that far away, so he decided to walk, and not take the cab. Within about 20 minutes he arrived at his destination. 

Nobody seemed to be there, so Sherlock looked up and down the alley, and up at the windows to see if there was anything suspicious. He was gazing up at the third story one when he heard a familiar voice. He turned around saw the person he thought was dead forever. His enemy, Jim Moriarty.