012 : Jacob Black =Hurt wolf

My phone rings, waking me up on my second day at Sam and Emily's. I yawn largely and I answer the cell phone while Emily answers the landline.

"Hello?" I mumble tiredly.

"Lydia, Jacob's hurt." Seth gasps. "We just got him to his shack."

I jump up. "I'll be right there."

I hurriedly get dressed. I ran my overnight bag and I run to Alice's car that I borrowed. I stomp the breaks at Jacob's. I turn it off and toss Alice her keys. Seth wraps an arm around me and we listen to Jacob's pain pulled screams.

"Carlisle is re-breaking his bones, so he will be able to heal." Sam tells me.

"Dad is an amazing doctor." I smile gracefully.

"Did you hear about Edward and Bella being engaged?" Seth asks.

I glare at Edward's car as he leaves. "No."

Bella's truck speeds up the drive, slinging gravel at me. Seth rubs my arm and pulls me in closer so I don't scream at Bella.

"Bella, he is asking for you." Dad says "Lydia, let's get home."

I give Seth a quick kiss before running to dad's car. "Is Victoria dead?"

"Yeah." Dad replies. "Are you and Seth official yet?"

I blush. "Yes. We became official at the training."

We make it home soon enough and I walk inside. Alice pulls me upstairs, to help with wedding plans. I take a seat on a stool and I snack on a store bought sugar cookie.

"I wanna play a song on piano." I say.

"What song?" Alice asks.

"A Thousand Years, by Christina Perri." I reply.

She writes that down. "Sounds great, Lydia."

Edward walks in and Alice puts the wedding decorations away immediately. Edward narrows his eyes at her before he walks upstairs with Bella. I roll my eyes at the two before I whip me up a batch of chocolate chip cookies and put them in the oven.

"Who taught you to bake?" Mom asks.

"Emily." I reply simply. "She taught me a lot more than a vampire could."

"That's it." She storms out.

I scoff and I take the cookies from the oven. I put them in a plastic bowl and place the lid on it, so they can cool .

"Go pack." Mom says. "You can live with the dogs."

I nod. "Fine with me, I am an imprint."

I grab the cookies as carry them to Edward's room.

"Bella?" I say as I knock.

"Yeah?" She opens the door.

I take the lid off. "Cookie?"

She smiles and grabs one. I put the lid back on the cookie bowl and I walk to my room. I pack up my clothes and I walk out. She's car is waiting for me. I'm moving in with her?

Seth helps me put my bags into the trunk. Sue is giving me the room beside Leah's, across the hall from Seth's.

My new room is a fair size, quite like the one in Forks. Leah helps me unpack, while Seth goes to patrol for the night. Once I am all moved in and unpacked, I close the door behind Leah and I change into some pajamas.

I lay in my bed and I face the wall, before drifting off to sleep.