009 : First beach with crazy Bella

Bella picks me up on her old truck the next morning. We drive out to first beach in La Push. She parks near the cliffs. I walk to the beach and see Paul and Rachel.

"Hey guys!" I greet.

Paul smiles. "Hey, Lydia."

Rachel's face turns into worry and points behind me. Bella at the she of the cliff.

"BELLA NO!!" I scream right as she jumps.

"I got her." Jacob says before going into the water to get her.

"She will be okay, Lydia." Paul says.

Jacob pulls Bella out of the water and begins giving her CPR. She wakes up, spitting out the water from the ocean.

"Drive her to the house." Sam says. "Is Harry clearwater, he had a heart attack, he didn't make it."

That's Seth's dad. I jump up and I follow Paul to his truck. He drives us to the Clearwater place. I blush but I push past it before following Paul inside. Seth pulls me into a tight hug when he notices me.

"I don't know what happened." Seth cries. "I was playing GTA5 and Charlie called, saying my father died."

I burry my face in his neck, I begin to cry too. Seth just holds me, he is as warm as all the pack now. He will phase soon. I'll have me a wolf to be with.

"Seth, you're gonna phase soon." I whisper. "You're as hot as the others in the pack."

He hugs me again, not speaking. I sigh sadly as I wrap my arms around his torso. Sam walks in and he just smiles at us.

"Jacob drove Bella home." He says.

I shudder, I'm kinda cold.

"Sam?" Seth whimpers

"Come here, Lydia." Sam say. "Seth can warm you better once phased, I'll get you warm."

I wrap myself in Sam's arms. Seth goes to gin his sister. I am warm soon enough, but I stay where I am. Charlie is sitting on the couch with Sue, she has asked him to plan Harry's funeral. Harry was a close friend of Charlie. Now, the only friend Charlie has alive is Billy.

"Hi, Charlie." I smile. "Hi, Sue."

"Hey, Lydia." Charlie greets. "What a sad day." 

"Seth is in his room, dear." Sue tells me. "I'm sure he'd love your company."

I blush. "Thanks."

I climb the stairs and I find the door with Seth one it. I knock on the door before entering. Seth is sitting on the chair by his window. He lifts his face to look at me and motions for me to come on in. I shut his door behind me and I cross the room, sitting on your lap.

"Your mom told me where you were." I smile.

He kisses my cheek. "I'm glad you came up. I needed someone to hold me."

I wrap my arms around his neck am I burry myself into his arms. He sobs into my neck, and I rub the back of his head and neck, trying my best to soothe him.

"Shh, Sethy." I coo. "Shh, I'm right here."

He grabs my face and he smashes his lips against mine. I whimper into the kiss.m, but I kiss back nonetheless. He wraps his arms around my waist, and mine remain around his neck.

"I'm glad you came over." He smiles.

"I rode with Paul straight from the beach." I say. "I was already in La Push."

He notices my cover up. "First beach."

I nod. "With Bella."

Seth takes my hand and we walk back downstairs. Sue thanks me for getting Seth out of his room. Leah hugs me this time, she is wolf hot too. I hug her back and she pulls away.

"You're the only one to get Seth out of his room since you first got here." She says.

I eye Seth. "Interesting."

Leah chuckles before she goes to check on the funeral arrangements with Charlie and Sue. Sam hugs Seth, and he pats his back.

---

I get a call while I sit on Seth's bed.

"Hello?" I answer without checking the ID.

"Lydia." Its dad. "We are coming home."

I gasp. "Really?! When?!"

"We won't be there until tomorrow. Alice just left with Bella for Italy, to save Edward." He sighs. "Y'all graduate Friday."

"They graduate Friday." I correct him. "I dropped out when y'all left."

"You're going to the graduation for them, right?" He asks.

"Of course"

"Where are you?" He asks. "I'm at the house an nobody is here. Everyone else will be in tonight or tomorrow."

"In La Push, at Seth's." I reply. "His father ha a heart attack. I think Victoria is back."

Seth's ears perk at that and I see him shake. 

"SAM!" I yell. "I'm sorry, dad."

"It's all alright."

"What going....." he freezes when he sees a shaking Seth.

Sam brings Seth and Leah to his house. I am staying here, I'm still on the phone.

"Seth and Leah are phasing." I sigh. "He kissed me again."

Dad chuckles. "Sleep over there." He says. "I'll see you tomorrow."

//

Seth comes back, looking stronger than before. I am in some pajamas Sue lent me. Seth opens his arms and I snuggle against his warmth. He kisses my head and I look up in his eyes. His breath hitches as he imprints on me.

"I-I think I l-love you." He stammers.

I kiss his nose. "I think I love you too."

I lay my head on Seth's her and I soon drift off to sleep.