Perfect (Although Slightly Kinky)

A/N: YES GUYS! IM UPDATING!! I'm actually excited to write bc this is my spring break and I'm lazy as hell :)))
oh and btw- CAN YOU PLEASE CHECK out my other story? It's basically one-shots and I'm working on a SasuNaru one after I write this...
Thank you!
Rating: M!!!
---
Sasuke and Naruto in all honesty, went through cycles. Annoyance, anger, regretting being angry, love, clinginess, and Sasuke's personal favorite; non-stop sex.
They were currently on the last phase. And, let's just say... it was ... even more intense and often than usual.
Naruto must've been on something, because the kitsune had never been so horny and especially vocal in all the years they'd been sexually active. As per say; last night:
"Hnnnnn, Sasuke!"
Or yesterday evening:
"Ahhhhh, so good Sasuke!"
Or even last morning, when he'd moaned so loud the neighbors thought he'd hurt himself.
Now, the raven had absolutely no idea why the blonde was so horny, but he definitely didn't have an issue with it. While Sasuke was mulling over these thoughts, mentioned blonde burst into the room with an extremely noticeable hard-on.
"Sasuke, please fuck me."
And in all honesty, seeing his boyfriend looking so desperate sent a quick rush of blood down to his own pants. Trying to play hard-to-get, he responded with a half-hearted attempt.
"Hn."
Naruto's brows scrunched together, and let out a desperate moan, while massaging his own boner. Sasuke's pants grew yet again, and this time the blonde noticed. He pounced.
Dragging the raven over to the bed, he stripped off both of their shirts and shorts, tearing off the underwear last. Looking at the younger boy's erection, he noticed almost pridefully that he already had pre-cum dripping down the sides of his dick. Perfect.
His inner kinky self was absolutely in glee. Who doesn't love cock-rings?
Sliding the ring onto the blonde's dick, he noticed that it began to bulge around the areas the ring wasn't directly touching. Grinning almost sadistically, Sasuke knew the orgasm would be fantastic.
As Sasuke rubbed the blonde's erection, moans and groans of pain and pleasure from Naruto surrounded the room. Sasuke decided to finally take his stance.
Grabbing his vibrator, Sasuke put it in his own hole and turned it on. Now his moans of pure pleasure surrounded the room, while all Naruto could do was watch. Normally Sasuke was the seme, but today he felt like he should switch it up.
He not only used the vibrator, but began to move it up and down, like he was imagining Naruto's dick doing inside of him. Cum splattered all over the ground and on Sasuke's chest. Then, he turned to Naruto and took off his ring.
He took Naruto in his throat, pumping up and down until he finally did the same as Sasuke, orgasming and cumming.
Finally, they both collapsed and took a nap. When they woke up, they had shower sex, and then went to bed for the night. All Sasuke could think when he woke up was the word to describe that night; perfect (although slightly kinky).
---
A/N: WOW!! That was longer and kinkiest than I expected... yay!