Stamina pt. 1

A/N: okay so in the description it says lemons and I just realized WTF! I HAVENT WRITTEN ANY ON THIS YET! so here we gooooo! this ones a lime but next ones a lemon!
M!
---
Sasuke rolled out of bed. Sore from last night still, apparently. After all, he had trained pretty hard with Naruto about every night this week. They had trained in willpower, sparring, and running. Tonight was stamina.
Walking to their secret training spot, he thought more and more about his boyfriend. His eyes, blue as the ocean on its' clearest yet windiest day, the bright azure layered by its' deep blue, causing a rippling effect, drawing you closer, wishing to see more. His hair, yellower than the freshest daisies and softer than silk. His smile, teeth whiter than the clouds on the sunniest day, brighter than the sun-
"Oi!"
He had slammed face first into Sai, knocking him straight into the very boy he'd been thinking about.
The two lips connected, faces smushed together uncomfortably. Sasuke's jaw dropped, witnessing his three-year boyfriend kissing someone else, by Sasuke's own hand.
Sai and Naruto quickly separated, both faces resembling tomatoes.
Too furious at his own mistake to apologize, he grabbed Naruto's sleeve and pulled him away.
All he could think was that he had found just the exercise for stamina.
"Eh, Sasuke what are you-" turning he smirked. So what if he was possessive? After all, this could be his way of apologizing, since he's too proud to say "sorry" in words.
-
(BEWARE! Lime scene)
When they arrived at Naruto's apartment, he shoved him against the wall, attaching his lips to the blonde boy's.
"O-Oi, Dobe! As much as I like this, we still have to train."
"Stamina today, right?"
"Yeah, but-"
Licking his puffy lips, Sasuke smirked.
"But Naruto, this will be training for stamina."
Said boy's face lit up red like Christmas lights, much brighter than before.
Sasuke let out a deep chuckle before lightly pushing him onto the bed.
The raven smirked as the blonde, not liking to be easily dominated, pulled him down. Both stripped the other of their clothes, lost in the moment. Shirts, pants, socks, and underwear laid strewn across the floor. Naruto climbed on top of Sasuke, running his hands down the nicely toned abs. As soon as Sasuke realized the other boy's angle, he flipped the other over and straddled him. Doing the same action as Naruto had done before, he stopped at his left nipple, twisting and tweaking it. Naruto tried to suppress his moan, but it escaped breathily, giving Sasuke all the more reason to continue. The older boy dropped his head slightly, licking the blonde's toned chest. He went lower and lower, using the blonde's groans of pleasure as motivation, his member hardening at each moan. He could tell that Naruto liked it too, from a small glance at the other boy's cock. Naruto' member had to be throbbing like crazy, as he could tell from the pre-cum dripping down the 7-incher. A gasp of surprise escaped the blonde as his member was engulfed in a wet heat. The 'O' Naruto's mouth made as he bobbed his head up and down caused his own pre-cum to begin dripping down his shaft. Sasuke moaned on Naruto's cock, the vibrations sending Naruto over the edge.
"Ahhhnn." Naruto's moans filled Sasuke's head as he licked his lips and swallowed Naruto's release. Naruto smirked as he bent down to relieve Sasuke.
Sasuke swore that Naruto was an angel in bed. His mouth was just the right amount of wet and his tongue was apparently smart, because it knew what it was doing. In approximately forty-seven seconds he had come in Naruto's mouth.
(end lime)
-
"So how was that?" Sasuke looked at the one he was talking to while slightly blushing.
"Hmmmmmm! I'd say,"- Naruto leaned in seductively-"delicious."
Sasuke blanched, his body taking control before he could stop it.
---
ITS A CLIFF-HANGER
A/N: hehe just waiiiit! ch. 2 will be up soon.