Stamina pt.2

A/N: this isn't a cliffhanger at all really bc I did this in the same night haha I'm kinda dumb (really dumb according to my math grade FML)
and oh yeah um THIS ONE IS THE LEMON so lemon warning for you all! M!!!
any who whatevs I'm done and wow I wonder how this is gonna turn out
---
recap:
"So how was that?" Sasuke looked at the one he was talking to while slightly blushing.
"Hmmmmmm! I'd say,"- Naruto leaned in seductively-"delicious."
Sasuke blanched, his body taking control before he could stop it.
-
He pinned Naruto's body to the bed, a deep growl in his throat. Naruto smirked and writhed under him, both fighting for dominance and Naruto eventually losing. He licked his lips, secretly planning this exact scenario. He had wanted the other boy to be on top of him, holding him, coming into him. The other boy's husky voice brought him to his senses.
"You want me, don't you." The blonde's cheeks turned a pink hue. The other boy could see through him so easily. He breathed down Naruto's neck, his breath moist and warm.
"Hell yeah." The breathy reply was nearly cut short as Sasuke began kissing him hungrily. He moaned as Sasuke touched his cock, in turn doing the same to him. He had swept Naruto on his back, staring greedily into his eyes. He rushed down and attached his neck with avid kisses. When he found his sweet spot he sucked. The moans eliciting from the boy made his member grow in excitement. He quickly reached in the nightstand's drawer, bringing out their favorite lube.
Sasuke smirked mischievously.  "When I'm through with you, you won't be able to walk in the morning."
Biting his lip, Naruto bucked his hips against the other boy's. A groan snuck out of Sasuke's mouth before he could smother it. Grinning, Naruto continued to roll his hips, the friction between the two members only increasing. Moans and gasps filled the room as the two tossed their boxers on the ground and Sasuke took out the lube and condom. He put it on, hissing at the tight fit. Naruto's eyes fluttered, his body ready for the other boy. Sasuke climbed in between his legs, inserting one finger into his hole. He inserted another, Naruto groaning at the sudden intrusion. He continued to scissor it, stretching it to prep him for his cock. Curving his finger a few times, he found his prostate, evident as Naruto moaned louder than ever at the contact.  He began to insert his cock into Naruto's ass, burying it all the way to the base. Naruto's hole, now used to the member, adjusted and Naruto giving a vehement nod for Sasuke to start moving. Sasuke, starting our slowly, began to pick up his pace. Each thrust was closer and closer to where he had found Naruto's prostate earlier. All of a sudden, a gasp followed by a long moan emitted from Naruto. Sasuke was hitting his prostate.
"How do you like that?"
The moans coming out of Naruto's mouth were enough for Sasuke, and he kept going, eventually feeling his climax beginning to approach. "S-Sasuke, more! Faster!" He complied, and he was right about to come. "Sasuke, I'm comin-nnngh" "Me too, Dobe."
Breath collided and both let out loud moans of pleasure. They climaxed together, their cum hot and sticky. Sasuke rolled off of the blonde, both gasping for breath.
"Fuck. That was good." Naruto said, breaking the comfortable silence.
"Some quality stamina training." Laughing at Sasuke's statement, Naruto stood before wincing slightly at the literal pain in his ass, and beckoned Sasuke with one hand.
"Shower?"
Sasuke scooped the blonde off his feet.
"Why not?"
Giggling, the two horny teenagers ran off (in Naruto's case, carried off) to the showers to clean off and maybe have some other fun in there.
---
A/N: ;)))) well well well! look who posted their first lemon! hope you liked it! R&R babes! thank you!