Jealousy and Smiles

A/N: IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IM so bad Ik omg okay so I finished Naruto, forgot about Wattpad and remembered abt it like three weeks ago and oops and oh my godddddd I have so much homework what is life
onto other things ---okeeeee so tried to keep them as in character as possible, and made Sakura more annoying than usual haha (is that possible?) jk XD in case you can't tell I'm not a fan of Sakura's. (my bad my bad)
ps: pink hair only looks good on natsu dragneel :)))))) hehe ok bye
---
Naruto was having a great day. He had trained with Kakashi, gotten praise from a high class mission from Tsunade, and he had eaten a new special recipe at Ramen Ichiraku's. That was, until a certain pink haired girl decided to flirt with Sasuke Uchiha, his rival, teammate, and most importantly, boyfriend.
Said Uchiha clearly had no interest whatsoever, right?! The blonde, having observed the  two for a whole ten seconds, decided that it was enough and stormed in on them. The pinkette was leaning toward Sasuke in the booth across said boy, and attempting to seduce him as she sucked up a noodle, licking her lips that were coated with lip gloss almost as pink as her obnoxious hair.
Sitting in the same booth as Sasuke and scooting his butt toward him, he flashed a quick smile. "Hey Sakura-chan! How are you doing?"
Rolling her eyes, the girl answered distastefully. "Just fine until you arrived, Naruto."
He forced his rude retorts down his throat and changed the subject.
"How's training with Tsunade been?" He started with a smile, "She's a real old fart isn't she."
Sakura sighed, the self-pity evident in her composure.
"She works me so hard! You have it easy, Naruto! Healing magic is a lot harder than yours."
The small smile dropped from his face, his patience being tested not only in love interest but in powers too.
Attempting a small laugh, the blonde humph-ed. He was so done with this.
Turning to Sasuke, Sakura put on a pretty face. "So, Sasuke-kun, what magic have you been working on? I'm sure it's a lot harder than mine and Naruto's. After all, you're always working on it. I'm sure you're one of the best shinobi in our generation!"
The boy hummed as his answer. Sensing the distaste, Sakura blushed, and became quiet.
Seeing Sakura head over heels for a taken boy, in fact, taken by him put a sour taste in Naruto's mouth. So, instead of picking a fight, he decided to try to be mature and not do something he'd regret.
He left the restaurant quickly, not leaving Sasuke enough time to greet the blonde.
Running down the streets of Konohana, the boy felt the urge to punch something, but refrained from being sued by quickly making his way to the forest. Slumping down on the nearest tree, Naruto calmed himself.
He heard footsteps approaching.
"Naruto? I'm sorry I didn't greet you at the restaurant-"
He turned to the raven, greeting him with a true, blinding smile.
Sasuke couldn't stop the small raise of his lips even if he had wanted to. The blonde's smile was contagious. Seeing the raven's reaction, the younger boy instantly brightened from his dull- dare he say it- jealous aroma. After all, he knew he was the only one who could make Sasuke smile.
Taking the raven's hand, he lead him deeper into the forest, giggling (many giggles, mind you.) the whole way.
---
A/N:
YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT hehehe
okay wow so that was gonna be a lot different but it's 1 AM and tomorrow I have class so fuck it ( sorry for bad language \( > - < )/ )
and yeah sooooooo I was gonna add a lemon but I'm tired? maybe another time XD