Participating In Class

Surprise, my peoples! New chapter. I need a name for you guys. How about my Coters (comment/voters)? Or... Starbursts? French Fries? Okay, you guys help me find some. 

Teacher: The ancient Egyptians blah blah blahh.....

*zoning out, imagining a world without school*

TIMMY!

Timmy: Wha- yes?

Teacher: Give me two reasons.

Timmy: (talks quietly) I'm sorry, what was the--

Teacher: Give me two reasons.

Timmy: Two reasons what?

Teacher: Fine. Fred, give me two reasons the Egyptians had pyramids.

Fred: For burying the dead rulers and *some other reason*.

Teacher: Excellent response.

This has actually happened to me before. I hated that moment.

The best way for me to learn, as an introvert, is to sit and absorb the information. No groupwork, no hand-raising. I'll be fine that way.

When I'm raising my hand (very, very rare), the teacher picks someone else. But when I just happen to be zoning out with a concentrated look on my face, the teacher calls on me. Everyone looks at me. I can feeeeeeeeeeel the eyes on me. I hate it.

👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁😨👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's the end of the chapter. Thanks to all of you who read my book, even if it was crappy! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go eat. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End