Crushes

Oh, jeez. There's a lot to cover in this topic. Everyone's had a crush, right? Celebrity crushes, school crushes, or random strangers that make you sweat all count. We're all shy around them and try to sneak glances at them while they're not looking. Okay, maybe not all of them. For some of you, you could walk up to them and just talk to them like a friend of yours. For introverts, not so much. We stare at them. A lot. Like, whenever we can.

For any introverts with great observational skills, we try to pick up every single detail about them: their name (middle names are hard), age, the way they speak, their classes (for school crushes), and their social media. Online stalking's common. Just not for me, because I only have Wattpad and BoredPanda.

Usually, it takes an insanely long time for them know. Celebrity crushes won't. They probably won't know you exist. And they usually end up dating someone else, which is crushing. It hurts. No pun intended.

Here's a quiz to see just how shy you are around your crush, which works if you're an introvert or extrovert. Add up all of the numbers before your answers and check your total at the end. Just saying, this isn't 100% accurate. More like 99%. No, 90. 80. 70. 60. Ugh, fine. It's just from my point of view, so it's about 39.99999% accurate. This only works for school crushes.

Question 1: What color are their eyes?

1. Insanely light blue

2. Blue

3. Green

4. Brown/ some other color

Question 2: How tall are they, compared to you?

1. Like, 2 to 3 heads

2. 1 to 2 heads

3. 1/2 of a head, maybe .6586358385640598

4. Same height/ they're shorter than me

Question 3: Pretend you have a class project. They just happened to be assigned with you because your teacher insisted on picking partners. How often would you talk to them, face to face?

1. Never. Just through email/texting.

2. Occasionally, like if I have to ask where the textbooks were.

3. Enough for them to not be conspicious.

4. I talk. To them. A lot.

Question 4: How many classes do you have with them?

1. Every. Single. One./Almost all of them

2. 3 or 4

3. 1 to 2

4. None

Question 5: How popular are they, and if you know, how many people like them as well?

1. Really popular. Many people like them.

2. Reasonably popular. A few people like them.

3. Meh, not that popular. I think it's just me that likes them.

4.Most people don't know them. It's just me who likes them.

Question 6: How shy are you, in general?

1. Don't talk to me, I'm really shy.

2. I'm sort of shy, but I can talk to people with ease.

3. I'm not shy, and can talk to anybody.

4. DOES ANYBODY WANT A FREE HUG? 

Now add the numbers up. For the weak-minded and sleep-deprived, here's a calculator: http://www.online-calculator.com/

If you got a score between 6 and 9, you are very shy around them and are probably introverted. A score between 10 and 15 means you're shyish and are ok with talking to them a little. A score between 16 and 24 means you're not shy around them and are probably an extrovert.

So yeah. Introverts have crushes. Unless they hate everyone. Onward, readers!