e p i l o g u e

3rd person

It's been a week since thie tragic happened. Yoongi was sent to the hospital along and it's a miracle that he survived even though he only had a chance of 30 chance of living but the problem is, he still haven't wake up.

Jimin had been restless this past few days. He can't even think or eat properly that made his friends worry a lot about his health. His getting skinnier and tired everyday. He would sit and wait around all day, hoping he'll wake up anytime soon.

"Jiminnie.."

"Yes Tae?" he asks, still not taking his eyes off of Yoongi.

"You need to rest" Taehyung stated. "We're really worried about you"

"I'll be fine—"

"No" He defys. "You're not fine, now go eat and take a rest" Taehyung grabs Jimin's arm and made him stand up.

"But what if he wakes up?"

"I'll be staying here and if he did I'll immediately tell ya" Jimin trusts Taehyung so in the end, he finally let him be and head to the cafeteria where the others are.

Roaming his gaze around, he spot them easily over the corner and sat beside Namjoon.

"Look who finally decided to show up- yah it hurts!" Hoseok winces due to Jungkook hitting his arm.

"Since you're here.. I already prepared food" Jin took out several tupper wares each in different shade of pink along with a wooden chopstick. "Now listen ya shits, this food is for Jimin only-  Fuck you Joonie you cant eat those!"

"Okay but can i eat you- OKAY OKAY I'LL STOP" Namjoon hid under the table as soon as he saw him taking out a frying pan at his bag.

"Omg that's a lot" Jimin says, eyeing the food before starting to eat. But of course, he didn't ate all of it, he gave the rest to the others who are also hungry and decided to go back to Yoongi's room after. He even hid a tupperware for Taehyung to eat too.

Jimin had finally reached Yoongi's room and saw Taehyung watching the older solemnly that he wasn't able to notice him. He gave him a small tap on his shoulder to get his attention and it did.

"I brought you food just in case you're hungry too" He says, handing him the tupperware. Taehyung muttered a small 'thanks' before leaving the room to eat with the others.

Jimin held Yoongi's hand and planted a small kiss on his lips while whispering i love you. When he was about to let go, his hand was suddenly gripped tightly.

He was taken back when Yoongi's eyes starts to flutter open. His heart bursts into happiness. No words can express how glad and relief at the moment.

"You're finally awake" he says. But then, Yoongi remained silent.

Jimin tried to smile but the corner of his lips doesn't curve up. Something isn't right.

"Who the hell are you?"

And with that, his smile faded.

-

I was really planning to kill Yoongi off but i don't think you guys are ready for that yet so lol and another fact: this is my first ever story that has a sad ending 😂

'Why do you have to make a sad ending':
Because not all stories end in a happily ever after :> thats shitty lol.

Next is, i wanted to thank my readers (especially the ones who encourage me to continue this one)  for commenting, reading and voting huehueSaranghaeeee

Lastly, I'm going to publish yet again another Yoonmin story ohoho maybe I'll do other ships in the future Idk. Since i miss writing smut maybe it'll be having a sex scene or smth 🌚 the story will be called 'Blackmail' don't worry, it has a different story line and such so yeah adios

-아옌 💜