f i f t e e n

Spring day is vv lit

[not edited / rushed chapter ]

3rd person

"What about us?" Jimin furrows his eye brows and stares at them with a confused look on. Why would they be talk about them? The answer really is obvious. Of course, to know what happened.

3 weeks back, after Yoongi left without uttering another word, Jimin left too. They were probably wondering why it happened.

"What happened between you two?" Taking a deep breath, he started explaining leaving everyone in silence. As soon as he finished, Taehyung and Hoseok can't help but burst out laughing.

"Seriously? Jimin? What the fuck i- HAHAHAHAHA" Jimin glares at the two in response and huffs.

"Jimin you're so fucking stupid" Namjoon facepalmed. "Yoongi is still a child back then, do you expect a kid to kill?"

"Maybe my parents were still alive when they left me and soon Yoongi learns how to kill then he-"

"He didn't. Yoongi is with us ever since but he'll never kill your parents, Jimin. Yes, he kills but he knows who to kill or not" Jin explained.

Jimin was speechless by then. It really wasn't his fault. He was blinded with confusion that made his mind difficult to register what's happening.

"There is a still a lot more of things you don't know but your life will be more in risk once you know more"

"M-my life...? Why does it always have to be me...." Jimin badly wants to know everything. Every.single.thing but he doesn't want to die just to know more.

Jimin doesn't have any choice. He'll be dying just to answer the questions that'll probably hunt him if left unanswered.

Without knowing, the others already move on to another topic.

"So how do find Yoongi? We need him back"

"how about we track him like how we did to Jimin?" Taehyung speaks up.

"Wow Taehyung im surprised that you finally used your brain" Hoseok says sarcastically and slow claps.

"But i lost the tracker..."

"You're a total idiot" Jungkook scoffs.

"But you love me" Taehyung moves closer to Jungkook before giving a small peck on his cheek causing him to blush a little.

There they go again tsk.

"Looks like someone is turning into coffee get it? It's bitter" Jin laughs and hits Namjoon at his arm as he does so. "Laugh with me bitch this is embarrassing"

Namjoon doesn't have any choice so he fakely smiles and pretends to laugh along. He's scared on what will Jin do next to him. One time, Namjoon almost got hit by a flying chair.

Once again, they were back at the topic until Jimin had the urge to eat some food. Knowing that the hoes will be pissed if someone touches their food, he decided to buy one instead. Tip toeing away from the other, he manage to left the building silently.

°°°

After grabbing some bags of chips and drinks, Jimin reaches out for his pocket to pay for it when he realize, he left his wallet back at his office

Glancing back at the food he was holding, his stomach suddenly growled a little. Stealing just one bag of chips isnt that bad.. Right? Jimin slowly slips one bag of chips on his hoodie and casually walks out of the store trying to act naturally.

Well what do you expect? It's his first time to stole something by his own. Jimin was about to sigh in relief until he felt a presence behind him;

"What's that hiding on your back? Did you already paid for that?"

Fuck. He already messed up

"I-im sorry si-sir its just a-all a misunderstanding m-my k-kid decided to pl-play a tr-trick on m-me and pu-put it om m-my hoodie here I'll return it-"

The guy chuckles in response before turning back to Jimin who was obviously lying. Stepping closer at Jimin, the latter took a few step back until he felt the cold wall touch against his back.

"You're obviously lying, kid

"I-im so-sorry please i-"

"You dont have to be sorry baby" Jimin felt a pair of soft lips pressed against his and didnt waste a minute to kiss back since the younger already knew who that is.

"Y-yoongi... You came back.."

AN

This is probably be the last update of mine before i take a break ohoho jkjk maybe idk. Cant wait for Not Today mv 😍 i bet it'll be vv lit like Spring Day ㅋㅋ