t h r e e

3rd person

"WHAT THE HELL?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT HUH?! IM GOING TO ARREST YOU FOR THIS!" Jimin yells as he reaches out for his hand cuffs on pocket but he felt nothing.

"Are you looking for this?" Yoongi shows the silver hand cuffs at him and twirls it in his finger.

"Give it back!" The younger reaches out for the hand cuff but since the blonde boy's has quick reflexes, he got him handcuffed and pushed back.

"Seems like you forgot our deal" Yoongi smirks, leaning forward at Jimin who has a pissed look on his face. "I'm sorry" was all he could say as he hung his head low.

"Yah! what are you doing with that poor child?" a guy with broad shoulders reaches over to Jimin and cups his face. "Oh you poor child, you must be hungry. Would you like some food?"

Jimin blushes and nods shyly which finds Yoongi and the guy adorable. The guy took out a key and unlocks the handcuff. The younger smiles brightly at his now free wrists but before anything else, he found himself getting drag.

"Eat you poor child and by the way, im-"

"Kim Seokjin but you're mostly called 'Jin' in short. 24 years old and turning 25 this December 4. Blood type O and you have an obsession with pink. Has 2 criminal record which is for stealing an expensive pink porcelain vase and carnapping a pink Lamborghini" Jimin stated simply making Seokjin eye wide.

"How the hell-"

"Would you like hear more? I have plenty of infos about you"

"You know what? Just e-eat!" Jin hands Jimin a bowl of ramyun before he could tell even more infos. He was starving all night so he finished it quickly and instantly felt full. "Oh my.. Didn't that grandpa fed you?"

"He didn't..."

"HE DIDN'T?! MIN YOONGSHIT YOU BETTER DRAG YOUR LAZY ASS HERE OR I'LL BURN YOUR KUMAMON HANKERCHIEF!"

Why do they keep on burning stuff?

"I'm coming you sassy bitch" Yoongi appears infront of them with a bored look.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU FEED HIM?! FOOD IS IMPORTANT! I SWEAR I'LL SHOVE THIS MARIO DESIGNED CHOPSTICKS UP YOUR ASS IF YOU MAKE HIM MISS ANOTHER MEAL" Jin rapidly hits him with a pink colored slipper.

"OKAY OKAY I WON'T JUST PLEASE STOP IT! FUCK!" Yoongi yells as he hid under the table and Jin stops then glares at him.

"Now will you excuse me, i'll go check on my Joonie just in case he breaks the steering wheel" The oldest among them turns around and walks away leaving the two behind in an awkward silence.

"So do you work with others? Or you just work alone?"

"You're a criminal profiler, you should know that" The blonde boy mocks.

"Whatever."

🕒 timeskip 🕒

"KIDS WE'RE HERE!" Jin yells from the driver seat of the van. The two got out of the van first before Jin and another tall guy.

Jimin stares at the guy beside Jin who was smiling at him that shows his cute dimples before stating,

"Kim Namjoon aka Rap Monster. Turned 22 years old this September 12. You can communicate well with other people in different since you can speak English and has a 148 IQ. You also do have a lot of criminal records which includes breaking things with your bare hands"

"No shit Sherlock-"

"And also one more thing..." The younger stops for a moment. "You may look straight but hell you're gay for Jin"

Yoongi bursts out laughing at Jimin's words and at Namjoon face who was filled with shock and embarrassment.

"That's not true-"

"Did I forgot to mention you're really bad at lying?" Jimin says.

"Alright Sherlock junior that's enough" Jin taunts as he places a kiss at Namjoon's cheek making the younger cringe. "Okay Mean Yoongshit, show my new adopted child to his room"

"Come on now sherlock" Yoongi grabs Jimin's hand and leads him upstairs. There we're rooms just right beside each other and I'm different colors. Yoongi opens the silver colored door, revealing a neatly prepared room.

"This is your room and do you see the other doors there? The green one is for Namjoon, the pink one, obviously is Jin and the black one is mine" his eyes drifted off at Jimin's hand which he was holding.

"Your hands are... Small" Yoongi says as he let go of it.

"I know"

"One more thing, don't come inside my room. It's off limits."

"Okay.. Can I ask you some questions and can you please answer me properly?"

"Alright but later. I need to do something first" Yoongi says as he left his room. (🌚🌚 whatcha gonna do fam)

After a few, somewhat hours, when Jimin was about to fall asleep on his bed, he heard the door unlatch startling him to stay awake. It revealed a newly jet black dyed hair boy, holding a Kumamon designed pen and notebook. He really likes Kumamon don't he?

"Nice hair" Jimin says, ruffling Yoongi's soft hair, earning a glare from him so he stops.

"We need to go downstairs, the two gay shits are waiting" Yoongi replies coldly. He was about to grab the younger's hand but Jimin shook his hand away.

"I can go downstairs by my own thank you very much" He walks pass by him and went downstairs. Indeed that two are waiting at the living room and they we're eating each other's faces.

"Can't you horny people wait until we end this meeting?" Yoongi groans and the two stopped then glared at him for disturbing their session.

"Fine. If you promised US you don't disturb me and my princess tonight" Namjoon says and Yoongi nods in reply. "Good~"

"Jimin?"

"Hmm?"

"Listen closely since this meeting is important"

"How so?"

"Your life depends on it because if you fail well.. You'll die"

"You're going to kill me if I failed it?!" Jimin's eyes widen in shock.

"No. But someone else will and it's not us"

~•~

Remember those underlined text people :>