o n e

3rd person

"Mr. Park you're late" The chief says as Jimin enters the meeting conference.

"I'm sorry" He says then bows politely. "I was busy gathering all the last files"

"Alright, show us what you searched about"

Jimin confidently stood infront holding a folder containing multiple files from different criminals. "The topic for today is all about Korea's all time professional thief... Min Yoongi"

Files and records flashes at the screen making the audience watch it in awe. Park Jimin is famous for being clever and a hot criminal profiler. He almost crack every profile in every criminal he got. With his charms and flaws, every girl and boy wants a piece of him. Aren't all we?

"His name is Min Yoongi, aka Suga. His birthday is the 9th of March,1993. Current age is 23; Originally from Bukgu, Daegu. I still have lots to tell you but let's set that aside for now" He clears his throat before he proceeds. "A thief with flawless and clever thinking, he truly did mastered the art of stealing"

"What are you trying to tell us Mr. Park?" One of them asks.

"I'll be taking the task to catch him.. Alone." Jimin replies making everyone in the room fell in dead silence.

"Are you sure about that Mr. Park? Don't you need any help or something?" The chief questions. "I mean, no one ever dared to try to catch him ever since and he's a dangerous man. That boy set my house on fire"

"Really? Well i'm still going to catch him" He insist. "Besides, I already catch every criminal in Korea now don't I?"

"If you insist Mr. Park" The chief sighs making Jimin smiles in triumph. "Just tell us if you need help"

"I will" And with that Jimin left the meeting conference with confidence.

~•~

"I'm finally going to catch Korea's all time criminal! I'm so excited and nervous omg~!" Jimin squeals then soon stops as he felt all eyes looking at him weirdly. Oh right he forgot that he's alone and just talking to himself.

He maybe be popular but infact in reality Jimin's a loner. Although he have met a lot of people but they're just acquaintance, nothing more.

Well he has this Two friends who used to work on the same police station he is. The names are Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. The trio the best of friends but it cutted shortly after Taehyung for an 'unknown' reason, same goes to Jungkook. The thought of it made Jimin frown.

Glancing back at his half eaten black frosted cupcake, he felt someone watching him from behind. Jimin shifts his gaze at the glass door of the cafè and saw a hooded figure standing there but soon dissolves as the darkness engulfed it.

Curiosity got the best of him so he stood up from his seat and walks out of the cafè leaving his half eaten food. The figure stops infront of a car which turns out to be his car. It took out something from his hoodie then swings the bat back before hitting the glass window. The car started to alarm loudly at the strong impact.

"MY CAR-" Jimin screams but immediately shuts up as the figure turns around. Fuck, wrong move.

"Woops" the blonde boy says, shrugging. "My bad"

Suddenly, they can heard the sirens from the cops at the otherside of the alley. The boy turns back to Jimin and harshly grabs his arm.

"You're going with me" with that, the two started running away making Jimin dumbfounded. Why the hell is he running away with this boy?!

"YAH LET ME GO!" He attempts to pull away from his grasp but hell he was too strong. "I SAID LET ME G-" His sentence was cutted off after the blonde one took out a knife.

"Utter another word and I'll kill you"

Jimin didn't protest anymore and kept running with him. The blonde boy suddenly stops running and starts to pant heavily.

"Fuck I hate running" he curses.

"Then why are we running away?!"

"I need you to come with me"

"For what?"

"Enough with the questions child, we need to get my car" he once again drags him towards car which is not that far away. The blonde boy gets in but Jimin didn't.

Hell no he's going with him. "Get in!" he growls. Never mind. In the end, he gets behind him. I can escape later. "Oh yeah I forgot" Taking out another object from his hoodie, he cuffs both of Jimin's hands making his eyes widen. "Just in case you escape"

With a blink of an eye, the blonde boy starts the car and drives in a speed of light. Jimin was at the back shaking a bit in fear. He wasn't comfortable with his driving. It was too fast.

"Y-YAH! IT WAS A RED LIGHT!" He yells as they passed by at the red traffic light.

"You're over reacting child"

"B-but it was a r-red light! It's against the rules!"

"I already broke more than one rule though"

"YOU WHAT?!"

"What more can I say? I'm a criminal" the blonde boy huffs.

AN

@_@ tbh, idk what to write but it'll get interesting soon alright?