Epilogue ~This Is Not The End~

MWAHAHAHAHAHA...You won't believe the little twist I placed in this chapter xD I am recycling characters and besides, I LOVE THE CHARACTERS OF "HE CAME BACK" SO DANG MUCH!!!

I hope you loved the book just as much as me :DD

Dedicated to...*drum roll please*...Supernatural_Freak18!!! HAHA, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!

Okay okay....Enjoy, guys! You deserved it....so for the last time for this story....PLEASE VOTE!!! AND COMMENT!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Not all stories have a happy ending. Sometimes, the last page is missing.”

-Anonymous

Epilogue: ~This Is Not The End~

(Arianna’s POV…eight months later)

                “Ari! We’ve got news!” I looked up from where I was writing down my essay (an extra project). I was in the library and I was wondering how the hell Nina, Janna, Kyla, and Jason got in screaming. I looked at the librarian’s desk and saw it empty. No wonder.

                The few other students in here shot them annoyed glances but a few looks from my four best friends made them look away again. I can’t help but chuckle at that.

                The four people that made the past year the best of my life stood in front of me. I frowned. Where was the fifth one?

                “So? What is it?” I asked, putting the pen down but still wondering where the heck Eric was. “Did Riley and Abby send us another letter via our locker?”

                Janna laughed. “Yep! They’re visiting with a few of their friends a few days from now. I wonder how their past year went in that boarding school. They never give anything up except that it was really not what they expected.”

                Nina smirked. “Yeah, and they never told us that the boarding school they went to was in Philadelphia! I wonder how it feels to go to a boarding school.”

                “Then go and enroll there next year!” We all shouted at her, earning us annoyed and disapproving looks from the other students here. My friends and I shot them some glares before returning to our conversation.

                “Well, I might if you want me to.” She faked hurt before smirking at us. “But I wouldn’t want to leave you guys here without my brains.” We all rolled our eyes at the same time, making her shudder. “Don’t. Ever. Do. That. Again.”

                We all laughed as I packed up my books. We headed out of the library, chatting about random stuff. Ever since the gang thing was behind us, we went back to our normal selves. Ever since I became Eric’s girlfriend, my life became even better. Ever since I put the past of me and Riley behind us, we became friends again…but he still kept his distance. Then again, he went to a boarding school where outside communication is only possible during Sundays.

                “By the way, guys, where’s Eric?” I asked them. They didn’t answer which made me worry. “Guys, where is he?”

                Suddenly, arms snaked around my waist, pulling me to a hard chest. I stiffened and was about to karate chop the bastard when I looked up and saw Hershey brown eyes and a smirk. “Worried about me, are you?” He whispered, bending down to kiss me. I ignored the gagging sounds in the background. Eric pulled back. “Where were you?”