Chapter Fourteen ~Hearts~

HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL!!! I'M DONNNEEEE!!

HAHAHAHA!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK THAT I EVER FINISHED. PLEASE, PEOPLE READING THIS, GIVE ME A LITTLE WHOOP-WHOOP? AHAHAHA LUV YAH ALL!!!

Sorry for all the exclamation points but you can't really blame me...I mean, i just finished a book. What do you expect? xD :D

I just want to say, to the people reading this...THANK YOU. To those who are still reading this...THANK YOU.

Anyway...Author's NOTE shall be continued after the chapter.

DEDICATED TO...*drum roll please*... YsaLovesCupcakes!! OH YEAH....READ HER STORY "Changing Him". It's really good !!

Anyway...don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE, TWEET, GOOGLE +... whatever goes with you. :D

Enjoy, you people!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Thank you…for the days you spent with me. Thank you…for everything you’ve given me. Thank you…I will sing for eternity.”

-Kagamine Rin from Vocaloid

Chapter Fourteen: ~Hearts~

(Eric’s POV)

                I watched helplessly as Ari closed her eyes. She just couldn’t stop fighting, could she? She still had so much to live for. I hung my head as I cradled the girl I love in my arms, the tears shamelessly falling down my face. Wait, girl I loved?

                Yes, no doubt. This feisty brunette captured my heart the moment we met. It was cheesy, I know but that was the truth. I would gladly trade places with Ari if that meant her heart would still keep beating. I cried harder.

                No! I shouldn’t be crying. Ari was just sleeping. Yes! That was it. She was just sleeping, making it easier for us to treat her. Her heart was still beating but it was dangerously close to stopping. We had to get the move on.

                “Riley, we’ve got to bring her to the hospital. Ari’s in deep trouble.” I stood up and carried her bridal style, wincing as my wounds throbbed painfully. Riley and the others looked at me with concern.

                “Um…I think you shouldn’t be doing that. You look pretty beaten up.” I looked beside me and saw the girl who went by the name of Abby Summers. She had this worried expression on her face. I gotta say she made an awesome rescue mission.

                “Nah, I’m okay. I just want Ari to get to the hospital. There’s still hope for her.”

                “Okay. Let’s take my car. It has a full gas tank.” She gave me a small smile before turning to her brother. She narrowed her eyes slightly. “You and I have lots of things to talk about. Only, I’ll be doing most of the talking.”

                We piled up in Abby’s car which was parked right behind ours. Abby gunned the engine then we were off. She flew on the rocky road as we raced with Ari’s death. Her pulse was weakening and we knew that if we were too late…she would be gone forever. As Abby drove around a hundred kilometers per hour towards the nearest hospital which was in Casadela, she began shouting at Riley for being so stupid.