Chapter three

Marinette gently tapped his shoulder. The bus had been riding for more than an hour at low speed due to the traffic jams. Adrien was getting a little bored. He looked over to her and froze. He could see a sparkle in her eye. THAT meant trouble. She was up to something. She put a finger on her mouth to tell him to be quiet the pointed Nino and Alya's seats. She grinned, Adrien immediately understood her plan, he answered her with a smirk and a nod.

Marinette put her feet on her chair, squatting not to be seen. She looked at Adrien and pointed 3 fingers, two, one. She jumped out of her seat grabbed Alya's shoulders and shouted:

"BOO!"

Adrien imitated her in perfect sink.

Nino and Alya jumped in surprise.

The whole class laughed at Nino and Alya's surprised expression as they just woke up.

" Geez guys that was nasty !" Alya said, throwing daggers at Marinette and Adrien sith her eyes.

"It was Marinette's idea." said Adrien raising his hands in defeat.

"traitor" Marinette exclaimed. She glared at him before bursting into laughter.

Adrien laughed with her convincing Nino and Alya to forget the prank and laugh with them.

***

The sun was already setting when Adrien woke up. He opened his eyes and looked towards Marinette's direction when he realized she was sleeping on his shoulder.

Her mouth was slightly opened and her chest moved every time she breathed.

He pressed a light kiss on her forehead. She closed her mouth and smiled. Then she opened her eyes, she stood up and yawned.

" Rise and shine." he said, as she looked at her surroundings to discover the most of the class was asleep.

"Are we there yet ?" she asked.

" Nope. One more hour to go." he replied, checking the time on his phone." might as well keep sleeping" he added as he leaned on her shoulder.

She rested her head on his. Adrien blushed but controlled himself.

She wrapped an arm around his shoulder and slowly started to caress his blond hair.

"Your hair is really soft." she said.

" Thanks?"he said, unsure how to respond to that unexpected compliment

Marinette giggled. Adrien stopped breathing just to hear her sweet laughter better. That was the cutest laughter ever, the cutest giggle he had ever heard.

She stopped caressing his hair and put her hand on her lap.

"Good night."

***

"Oh my gosh they are so cute!" Nino said, turning over to the seats behind him.

Adrien had his head on Marinette's shoulder and Marinette had her head on Adrien's head.They were both deeply asleep.

"Shut up you idiot you'll wake them up!" whispered Alya, who had already taken out her phone to take pictures.

*click*

A bright flash woke Marinette up.

" Aww shit i forgot to turn the flash off now Marinette woke up" Alya said in despear.

"It's okay babe you'll do better next time." joked Nino.

Marinette stood up and looked out the window. They had arrived. She could see the white sanded beach, then she turned her head to see the luxurious hotel they were going to stay in.

" Adrien, wake up. We're here! We're at the beach." she said, shaking her friends body to wake him up.

Adrien slowly opened his eyes he looked up at Marinette's face and realized he was still lying on her shoulder.

"Wow..." he said while looking out of the window.

"Ok class, you can go to your rooms. There are two dormitory, one for girls, one for boys.

There are changing rooms and showers on the first floor you can go and change into your swimsuits. dinner is at 7 sharp. Until then, you are free to enjoy yourselves."

Marinette jumped out of her seat took her luggage and ran towards the changing room.

"c'mon guys let's hurry!" she said.

"Geez Marinette, it's 2:23 pm. No need to rush." Alya said as she joined Marinette in the changing room.

***

Nino and Adrien had already picked a spot on the beach and were laying beach towels on the the sand when suddenly Nino dropped his sunglasses.

"Adrien, we got trouble."he said.

Adrien followed Nino's eyes when he saw the "trouble". Marinette and Alya were walking towards them. They were wearing matching swimsuits : Marinette had a light pink swimsuit with black polka dots and Alya had a black swimsuit with light pink polka dots.

Marinette hair was braided into two equal braids secured with pink ribbons. She was wearing an opened sweater and some white mini shorts over her swimsuit. Adrien blushed. When did Marinette get that sexy.

Alya noticed the two guys on the beach and waved at them. Marinette looked at them to and greeted them with the cutest smile he had ever seen.

" Hey guys. " Marinette said as she smirked in Alya's direction.

" We thought it would be fun having a shoulder fight, whoever loses buys drinks for everyone." Alya said, answering Marinette's smirk with a grin.

Nino and Adrien looked at each other then looked back at the girls

" Hell yeah" they both said;

Alya and Marinette exchanged a satisfied look then started running towards the sea.

" Com on guys! first one gets to rub my back with sun's cream!"

"HEY!"

Once the four friends were all in the water they split into two teams : Alya and Nino vs Marinette and Adrien.

Adrien leaned down in the water to let Marinette hop on his shoulders.

He blushed when he felt her smooth skin on his.

Once he was sure she couldn't fall he grabbed her thighs and stood up.

Marinette hands were still on Adrien's head. He raised his head and said

" It's okay Marinette I won't let go of you."

She blushed but noded.

They both looked at their enemies.

Marinette grabbed Alya's hands and strongly pushed her to the side.

That was not enough to bring her down. Alya attacked but Adrien dodged.

Marinette took Alya's shoulders and violently pushed her backwards. Alya fell off Nino's shoulders and into the water.

"BITCH YOU A MONSTER!" she said a large smile on her face.

"Yay we won, Marinette said, as she bended over and rested her forehead against Adrien's, we won Adrien."

"Good job Princess-" Adrien immediately realized his mistake

He squatted to let Marinette of his shoulders.

When he turned around to see her she was blushing. He smiled.

"Come on Marinette let's go get our free drinks!" he said grabbing her legs and shoulders to hold her in a princess hold.

She blushed at first but when she saw the grin on his face she giggled.

The most adorable giggle, the most adorable smile, the most adorable girl...

A/N: Shout out to En1Sy who voted for my story's and is, i think, my first reader. I will update once  week ( maybe twice) always on weekends. This my second time writing a story on wattpad. Please write comments for me to improve. I hope you liked it ^^