Chapter thirteen: END

"I have been very eager to see you, Adrien" hawkmoth said.

"How do you know my name?" The said boy asked, taking a step back.

"I am closer to you than you think i am." He simply answered.

"What do you want from me?" Adrien asked.

"You are the only person who hasn't been akumatized yet. In other words, you are my last chance at getting what i want."

"Why do you even want their miraculous?" The young boy shouted.

"That is none of your business. Now, give me your Miraculous." He ordered.

"I don't have one." Adrien said.

"Don't take me for an idiot, I know who you are, Chat Noir."

"I do not know what you are talking about about." Adrien lied.

"The ring on your finger, where did you get it from?" Hawkmoth said, purposely backing Adrien in a corner.

"What ring?" Adrien asked, showing hawkmoth his bare hands.

"How..." hawkmoth shouted as he gripped his head in his hands.

"It's over hawky." A familiar feminine voice shouted from the door.

The two men looked at the beautiful woman, standing before them. She had long raven hair falling on her shoulders, a skin tight purple suit decorated with intricate golden designs. The girl took a step forward.

It was Ladybug, but she had changed. Her red earrings to her ears and a jet black ring, shimmering on her finger.

"Impossible!" hawkmoth shouted.

He tried bombarding her with black butterflies but each time one of them reached her, it turned into a white butterfly and fell to the floor. Ladybug kept walking, looking at hawkmoth straight in the eyes. She stopped just in front of him, smiling. She took the butterfly pin of his soot. Suddenly, all the butterflies disappeared and hawkmoth transformed. His black suit left place to a plain white suit. Revealing hawkmoths face.

"Dad?" Adrien said as his voice crack.

Gabriel Agreste fell to his knees. Ladybug bent down to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"What is it you have been wanting this whole time." She said calmly, her sweet voice pouring in the room.

"I... I just want my lover back..." He said, a tear in his eye." But you... he said, his voice showing hatred as he looked up at the small teen, you took that away from me!" Her eyes dulled up as she felt a small blade, pierced through her stomach, she coughed and spit out some blood. She looked at Gabriel and smiled, making him gasp.

Ladybug stood up, not facing Adrien who hadn't seen the stab, and put a hand in front of her. A white butterfly formed in her hand, it flew away and slowly metamorphosed in a white silhouette. It slowly walked towards Gabriel and landed him a hand. He stood up, speechless, in front of the white silhouette. He paused a few seconds then suddenly hugged the white body. Suddenly, white butterflies flew off the white silhouette and revealed a beautiful woman, in her husband's arms.

Adrien teared up as he saw his mother again, her beautiful blond hair shining in the light. He ran towards his parents and hugged both of them, crying in their shoulders. They both looked at each other, smiling, and took their son in their arms.

Ladybug watched the scene from afar as dry pain devoured her body. She saw her vision going blurry she did her best to stay up even tho she felt her legs falling her. She didn't want to ruin their moment, they all looked too happy. Then Adrien turned towards her and smiled. She saw his silhouette run towards her and hug her sore body.