Chapter seven

"-don't you think they make such a great couple?

-yeah totally!

-they have so much in common, drawing, blue eyes...

-oh my god look they're so cloooose!

-they look so good together, i mean even their names match : Marinette and Nathaniel, Nathaniel and Marinette.

It sounds so good!"

Adrien was burning with rage.They were in the hotel's garden. The students were hanging out on the benches displayed around the flowers. On one of those benches, Nathaniel was drawing in his notebook, next to him Marinette. His Marinette.

He watched in disgust as he blushed when Marinette tucked her loose hair behind her ear. She had narrowed the space between them to have a better view at his drawing. Her chest was pressing against Nathaniel's arm. He was blushing like an old perv and she was too dense to even realize it !

-Tch! stupid tomato head. Murmured Adrien in his teeth.

He saw Nathaniel's lips moving, he couldn't quite capture what he said but what followed horrified him. Marinette's sweet giggle, her adorable blushing face...

That punk! Adrien felt his heart throb. Marinette was giggling, and it wasn't for him. She was blushing. She showed her adorable blushing face to another guy!

Adrien couldn't help it anymore. He suddenly stood up and walked to the door. He turned around and saw it. Nathaniel was looking at Marinette, he was staring at her. He was shyly looking back and forth between his paper and... her chest !

that was too much. Adrien bit his lip. He couldn't.

He walked really fast to Nathaniel's direction. He took his collar and violently pulled him.

"You really shouldn't look at girls like that." he calmly said, coldly glaring at his victim.

Marinette suddenly stood up. She blushed but didn't move.

Adrien walked away, furious. He felt something holding him back. He turned around and saw marinette, looking down at her toes and holding his shirt. She slowly raised her head.

"Thank you." she said, red on her cheeks.

"No problem." He replied.

He raised a hand and gently caressed Marinette's head. She closed her eyes and smiled. He walked away. Marinette looked at him enter the hotel. Then she saw him point a place in the park. It was a small, abandoned kiosc. She entered and saw Adrien already waiting for her.

She sat next to him. She was still a little embarrassed about what had just happened. She had let her guard down.

She looked at her hero. He was laying back a hand on his eyes. Marinette didn't like seeing him like that but she didn't really know what to saw..

"Hey Mari... why don't we just tell everyone we're dating."

Marinette controlled a hiccup when she heard her favorite nickname.

"Your a model Adrien, you're famous, if we tell people we're dating all your fans will know, it's going to cause us a lot of problems. Besides people aren't stupid, if we start dating people will definitely make a connection between us and Ladybug."

Adrien sighted. He understood Marinette's reasoning but he couldn't stand other guys drulling all over her.

He looked at Marinette. She looked slightly troubled. Then an idea formed in his head.

He grabbed Marinette's hips, he raised her off the bench.

"Hey ! Marinette said, still in the air.

He place her on his lap and rested his hands on her legs. He couldn't see her face, but her red ears were clearly indicating she was at the verge of melting in embarrassment.

He took her hands in his. They were really soft she had long nails coated with transparent nail polish, giving them a light shine. He rubbed the palm of her hand with his thumb.

" Your hand are really small..." he murmured, resting his forehead on her back.

" It's because yours are big" she said, laying down against hims.

Adrien raised his head. He pushed away her pigtails and gently kissed her neck.

She felt her light shake. Her breathing got irregular, she was breathing harder than before.

Adrien couldn't help but test his new discovery. He kissed her neck again. This time she suddenly tilted her head backwards.

He kissed her again, this time he placed his kiss right under her ear.

She moaned.

Time stopped. Marinette threw her body forwards hiding her mouth behind her hands.

Adrien whole face blushed. He didn't know he could have that effect on her. He raised one of his hands and took Marinette's hands of her lips. He placed the other hand on her eyes and slowly pulled her back. He kissed her neck, right under her haireling. He felt Marinette holding his hand tightly. When he took his lips of her neck, he looked in satisfaction at the red mark his kiss had left on her skin.

"Did you leave a kiss mark ?!" she said, rubbing her neck.

" yup "

" Are you crazy ?! people are going to see it, and they'll definitely know you were the one who kissed me!"

" Not if you let your hair down..." he calmly answered.

Marinette stood up, she turned around and looked straight into his eyes. He was smirking.

She sighted.

" Geez... you could have just asked."

She took her elastics out, letting her hair fall on her shoulders.

Adrien blushed. It was the first time she saw Marinette with her loose hair.

Her raven hair maid her oh so adorable. Adrien stood up and gently caressed her hair. He ran his fingers through her silky strands.

" Who would have know you hair was this curly!" he said, tangling his fingers in her curls.

" Do you not like it ?" she said, a hint of sadness in her eyes.

Adrien bend down, he took a strand of hair in his hands and kissed her dark hair.

" On the contrary, I love it." he said.

Marinette smiled. She had always been self-conscious about her hair so the person she loved the most telling her he loved her curls made her feel all hot inside.

She closed her eyes. She could still feel his fingers playing with her hair...

Adrien felt really embarrassed. Her hair was so soft! could he keep touching it? would she leave him touch her fluffy hair? would she think he was creepy?..

He pushed her bangs backwards and slowly kissed her forehead.

" I think we should go... people are going to worry about us." Adrien said as he walked towards the exit.

He turned around after realizing Marinette wasn't following.

The sunset was lighting the small kiosk in red orange light. Marinette hadn't moved, she was still standing up in the middle on the wooden structure.

She was playing with her hair. She had apparently not realized he was looking. She took one strand and looked at it for long seconds. She then smiled before brushing her hair to the side with her hand. All her hair was on the right side of her head. He thought that hairstyle looked really good on her... It kinda made her look like a rockstar.

He secretly hoped the kissmark would stay long enough for her to let her hair down more...

A/N: hey uys! hope you liked this chapter. I actually really enjoy wrightng this fanfic so I hope you like reading too. 

Bai!