the premier of 'too far gone'

Norman, Mingus, Chandler and I got home and I went straight for a bath before Norman could get in. I got out the shower and blowdryed my hair before there was a light knock on the door.

"It's only me," Norman said.

"C'mon in," I smiled.

"Here, uh, Melissa said you wanted this so I bought you it," he said. There was a bagged up vintage, flowery dress.

"Thank you so much!" I said, jumping up and down like a little kid. I pulled the peasant like dress on and tied the waist. I pulled on my brown brogues and put my hair up in a high bun and did my make up subtly. I picked up a little clutch bag and popped my phone and some make up in it.

"I'm going to go make sure Chandler is a little bit co-ordinated," I said.

"Don't be too long," Norman shouted. I knocked on the door and Chandler's mom answered.

"Oh hello," she smiled. "You must be Skye."

"That's me," I smiled.

"Come in, Chandler's just in his room," she said.

"Thank you, Mrs Riggs."

I knocked on Chandler's door and he opened it a little, his little smirk appear from the side of his mouth. He opened it.

"I see you're tensing," I teased, flicking his bare stomach.

"Am not!" he said.

"What do you have?" I asked, going through his wardrobe.

"Nothing," he sighed, laying down on his bed unenthusiastically. I pulled out a white shirt, a black shoes and a silver tie.

"There's nothing floral," he pointed out.

"Here," I said, slipping the shirt onto him. "You can have this spare patch of material from the dress."

I pulled it out from under the dress and put it in the pocket. I turned away as he pulled the trousers on. I looked at his 'The Walking Dead' posters he had. I slightly turned my head round and he took a picture.

"Hey!" I moaned.

He simply let the left hand side of his mouth rise and jerked forward a little and laughed.

"Beautiful," he said. I looked at his lazily done tie. I undid it and tied it properly. He lay his hands on my bottom as I held the knot of the tie. I lay the side of my head on his chest. He moved his his left hand up to my waist and I moved my hand a little farther down the tie. He lightly did rapid little kisses on the top of my head.

"Hey," he said, taking my left hand and pulling me forward. "Tonight will be great."

"I know," I said, looking to my feet and Chandler's holed Spongebob socks. "I just, I don't want to pretend."

"We have to," he said. He took his free hand to lift my chin. "Everything will be okay."

I nodded.

"Shit," he said, looking away.

"What?" I asked.

"The lovebite," he said. I quickly lay my hand on it.

"I haven't covered it up, have I?" I asked.

"Nope," he said. I checked the time.

"I've got to go," I said. "I'll see you at the studio?"

"See you and the studio, m'lady."

I ran off and slapped on some make-up to my neck before Mingus hobbled into my room.