Epilogue: Safety

"Daddy, daddy!" The little blue eyed boy looked up at the scruffy bearded man. "Uppy hug!" The man picked up the young boy and held him in his arms. The young boy squealing and giggling. 

"Da-do." A little voice rang out. The man looked at the ground and smiled. There on the floor right by his feet was a toddler, looking up at him with the same blue eyes as the boy and himself. He grinned and picked up the little baby girl and held them both in his arms. Next the dog began to bark and nudged his feet with his nose. The man laughed and in walked a woman with her long brown hair in a pony tail. Her smile widened across her face.

"Hold on a second." She took out her phone and snapped a picture of the four of them. "Too cute not to capture." She grinned. His laugh echoed the room. 

"Mommy!" The young boy squealed. She walked across the room and picked him up out of the man's arms. 

"Hello Aiden. Did you miss Mommy?" His little head shook up and down. She hugged him and kissed his forehead.

"I missed Mommy." The man cheekily grinned. She rolled her eyes and walked over to him, placing a kiss on his lips. "How was Talia?"

"She's doing really well. I also met this new boyfriend, he seems pretty nice actually." She replied, and placed a small kiss on the little girl's cheek. "Mommy missed her little Maisy." The baby girl began to giggle as the women rubbed her nose against her own small one. 

"And how was Collin?" He asked.

"Oh, he's so big now! Can't believe he's already 11! And he was wonderful in his school play." She then proceeded to pet the dog who was wagging it's tail at her feet. "Hello to you to Rusty." 

"I'm glad you had a good time, but we missed you here." He smiled. 

"I missed being here too." She planted another kiss on his lips. "So how was everything while I was gone?"

"Very good. Aiden behaved during bath time and went to sleep easily. Maisy on the other hand was very fussy. She would not go to sleep. I think she missed her mommy." He cooed.

"I bet she did. Did you miss mommy?" She smiled and Maisy giggled. 

"The boys visited as well." He quickly added.

"Did they really? Did you tell them I was away? I would've loved to see them." 

"I know you would've. It was a last minute thing, Harry was home from touring so we arranged it very quickly and suddenly. Niall couldn't make it though. Sarah is due any day now." 

"I forgot how close her due date was! We'll have to go visit her once the baby is born. They're going to be such wonderful parents." She smiled sweetly. 

 "Not as good as us though." He chuckled as she rolled her eyes. "No I'm serious. You're a great mom, Rach." Her eyes met his blue ones and that feeling in the center of her heart enveloped her. 

"You're the perfect husband and father, in case you didn't already know." He smiled as the words rolled off her tongue. "You've given me such hope and warmth and safety and love in my life. You've given me a reason to live. A reason to try. A reason to be happy. You've given me everything, Louis. And I can't thank you enough giving me this life. For giving me these two little bundles of joy." She hugged Aiden a little tighter and smiled at Maisy in his arms. "We have a pretty great life, don't we?" 

"Yeah, we do." He smiled. "I love you so much Rach." His eyes found hers.

"I love you more." She whispered. 

Well there you go! Just a cute little epilogue for you all! This was super cute to write. Just informs you about their life after everything, which isn't too bad, huh? Well hope you enjoyed this story, even if just a little bit! Thanks for reading! Love you all! xx