Ummm... Ok?

So the first part of the weekend actually turned out pretty well. I hung out at my house the whole time...and....well....i may have cried a little bit .

"Why do I even care about hi-this?' I don't wanna say this is over Ashton cuz I mean, I barely know the guy. after I stop sobbing I go to my room and get ready for bed. Time for school tomorrow ...

I wake up and I decide to actually dress up. I pick out one of the only dresses I own and put it on. I also straighten my hair and put makeup on. don't ask why I'm doing this because, honestly, I don't even know. But if I do say so myself... I look damn sexy .

As I get on the bus I just get stares. a lot of the stares were from the younger boys on the bus. I can also hear a faint whisper and I can make out the words "I'd tap that". You little perverts, I thought. As I walk toy seat I pull my iPod out of my bag and jam out to turn off the lights to panic at the disco. MY FAVORITE SONG EVER.

When I arrive at the school I go straight to my first period class . I get a bunch of compliments and I gladly accept All of them.

when I walk into my class I see Ashton sitting in the front row and guess who is sitting in his lap... you guessed it, Christine . ok, I admit, that kinda hurts a little bit seeing this. although it does make me feel a little bit better seeing the bandage wrapped around her hand .

I walk to the back of the room and sit down. as I walk by Ashton's desk he gives me a look... I really don't even know how to describe it. Christine just laughs and mutters "spaz" under her breath.

Brooklyn walks into the room with Abby and bailey by her side.. ok.. this is weird. they talk for a little while and them when the bell rings she comes back to where I am and sits down beside me.

"You are never going to believe this, Christine is dating Ashton . "

I think I choked on the nonexistent food I was chewing. I started coughing and tried to gain composure. I basically had a mini heart attack.

After that I just give Brooklyn a blank look and say "WHAT!!!!"

"Do you ever listen to anything I say anymore? I said that Christine is dating Ashton . he asked her out this weekend."

"Oh ok" I try to act calm, but of course I can't .

"Why do you care if they are dating anyways Claire ?" Brooklyn asks.

You know ,that is a good question. I try to think of something to tell Brooklyn but before I get the guts to tell her I think I may be falling in love with Ashton , the teacher walks in . "alright class, get your textbooks out."

I think that was probably the longest class period in the history of ever . the whole time I was trying to think of what I was going to tell Brooklyn plus I was being tortured too. I had to see Christine all over Ashton the whole time. there were a couple of times I didn't know if I wanted to :

A) puke

B)strangle Christine or...

C) burst into tears.

In all honesty , I don't know what to do...

A/n: yay I updated!!! Love y'all

Toodaloo

~Nikki~