I DO NOT FALL IN LOVE ...

Yeah.... I'm freaking out right now . I mean why would he be coming towards me. He is probably going to call me a freak with a staring problem or something. He comes up to me and walks straight towards me, but then walks past me. Well, that went better than expected .

I walk on to my seat and I can't help but stare at him. I know this is crazy and I haven't even had a conversation with him yet , but I think I'm in love with him. WHOA!! WHAT???!!!! I, Claire Thompson, DO NOT, and I repeat , DO NOT fall in love. I don't even know why I fell this way about him . It's just...i don't know how to describe it.

The whole class period I sit in my seat and read like I usually do. I occasionally look up to see people talking to him. then I look up and see Christina, a girl that I don't hate but I don't particularly like either, talking to him . I guess you could say I got jealous seeing that. I felt like I was going to be sick at my stomach and when I didn't think I could take it any longer, the bell decides to ring.

"Thank god I got out of there!" I say to myself, hoping it wasn't too loud so that everyone heard .

As I walk into my fourth period class I see another one of my best friends Brooklyn. She comes up to me with her usual perky attitude and is jumping up and down.

"Haw you had a chance to talk to either of the new kids yet Claire ?"

"No...Not yet." Right as I go to my seat I see the new kid walk in, and guess who is right beside him. Of course, Christine . I try to ignore their flirt fest but its kind of hard. The teacher walks in and she starts to call role. Maybe this could be a good thing because I finally get to find out his name . The teacher is calling out out names and we are all saying here and then she says "Ashton Williams" . Of course... that has to be him. GOD, even his name is sexy. Ok Claire , calm down.

The whole class period is horrible but thankfully this is the class period when we all go to lunch. at about the middle of the period the teacher says we can all go to lunch . I jump up from my seat a little too fast and I run straight into Ashton . Of course, he is giving me this look like I'm some kind of freak and I hear Christine mumble something like "spaz".

I brush the insult off and I walk to lunch with Brooklyn .

"Did you hear what Christine called me ?"I ask, obviously furious. I mean yeah, I may be Wierd but I AM NOT a spaz.

"Don't worry about it." she says. I brush it off and I walk into the lunchroom . right as I walk in I see a sight I wish I could just erase from my mind. Christine is sitting by Ashton and may I say, she is practically on top of him. Then when she gets up he grabs her butt and UGGGHHH ....I really need to stop watching this.

I go sit down in my usual table. I try to just blank out what I just saw and eat my lunch in peace.., but I just can't let it go. there's just something about him, I mean, I probably sound crazy cuz I haven't even talked to the guy . Man! what the crap is wrong with me?

Being the self conscious person that I am, I look down at my wrists and readjust the band aids . Yea...Did I forget to mention I'm an emo freak?

That is just one of the things wrong with me. I am legally crazy also. I have been in 3 different mental institutions, And I am a paranoid schizophrenic. yeah...im far from normal.

As I get up to dump my tray I look down at my shoes and when I look up Christine walks up to me and she decides to flip my tray...RIGHT ALL OVER ME! being the shy loner person that I am, I would usually just clean myself up and let it go, but I just can't this time.

"What's wrong spaz? you don't even know how to eat without doing something wrong. your just a freak anyways... what did I expect?"

I try to keep my anger contained but she keeps agging it on. she decides that it would be fun to get up in my face.

"Huh spaz? what you gonna do about it? whatcha gonna do?"

A/N : cliffhanger huh? i bet yall are hating me now but i had to do it. sorry this chapter took so long. I've been REAL busy lately.

Toodalooo XD

~Nikki ~