Saturday's night allright

Waking up after St. Patrick's insanity was hard. I met some nice people at the pub, and we had a drink or two(or three or four) .
When I sat on the bed I instantly thought about my friends...I guess Delko and Tyler are sitting on their beds now with similar feelings... They're drinking water thinking about their stupidity... Tyler and Delko always accompanied my on Paddy's day, but opposite to me and Tyler, Delko had an excellend head to drinking . I was always a piece of shit after the evening with him. This time it was better because I was in a pub with good rhytms - Delko's choice of music was never actually my cup of tea.He danced a lot, I mostly sat and talked. This time music was good- oldies, hits of my youth. Club was loud ,but not so bad.
The two guys were nice, I saw them previously at the lab. Then the two guys from the crime lab came ,and from that moment it's difficult for me to count the number of alcohol I poured into myself.
I 've always known that the best way to fight the hangover is to drink a lot of water, aspirin and work to do. So after applying the first two , I started doing some housework. It helped a bit but I still felt sleepy. I decided to take a nap- this time for a little longer.
When I thought of it there was a bell at the door. "Shit" I thought. Who's that?
Allie stood at the door waiting patiently. "Hi Lee. I just came by to see how are you doing."
"Well... As you see i'm still alive though barely I must say." She passed me and went to my kitchen "well you look shitty. I think you feel the same way. Have you eaten something?" She asked mother's tone.
"Nope. I wouldn't eat a little piece now. Not now, not later. "
"You are an idiot. Have you eaten anything before?"  "Yep. An Italian sandwich. Maybe something else later, but I don't remember. "
"How much? How much did you drink ? This time? "
"I don't quite remember. I guess something about 5-6. "
"Beers? "She asked.
"Nope, vodka drinks."
" Jesus Christ...how did you get in here? "
"Somebody dropped me here at night. I took a shower and went to sleep. "
She started making an omelette. I felt immediately sick. Had to leave the kitchen. I sat by the window in the living room. In 5 minutes she came with the food.
"Eat. Now. " She ordered.
"Sorry I can't - I will throw up".
"Will you? "
"Yeah, babe. Please don't make me... " She came closer and hugged me, touching my head at the back and putting it on her shoulder. Yeah... That felt fine. I started having the feeling I almost forgot about, so I moved back a little.
"I know you're homesick. I know you feel alienated and lonely, but do you realize there's no day- except those you work in the morning- when you're sober?"
"What?" I said. "Don't be so.... "
"So what? Thoughtful? Caring? Reasonable? You're sliding, Lee. Going down. Only booze lets you sleep. Only a couple of drinks help you feel normal, better. Don't you understand? You're forty-ish, you don't actually eat properly- if at all- how much are you weighing now?"
" I don't know"  I said bitterly letting her go." around 75?"
" I'd say around 64... With your height you're already underweight, you have problems with your heart... probably that's why you collapsed. Don't you want to come back to your previous life?"
"Of course I do" I murmured.
"If you won't stop it, that's not gonna happen.You'll die of heart attack or hunger, or you'll drink to death. Is that the way you want to end up? You- a scientist?" She said quietly.
" Is that your business really? Mind you own and leave me alone. I don't need another mother to tell me what to do. And now please would you leave? I'd like to take shower."
I went to the door and opened it wide. She looked hurt but I didn't care. She passed me quickly and stopped. Then she said " looks like I'm the only one who cares. There's no one here to help you, isn't there?So why are you turning me down? "
I opened the door wider and she left. Turned around at the front of my flat and said " I'm always close, remember " and she went to her car. I went inside and shut the door loudly. Nobody will tell me what to do. Not her- a girlie with no idea of real life.
Went to the bedroom, lied down and immediately fell asleep.