When the night comes...

I've been busy all day long which was great. Lots of new things and kinda labwork I like most- traces. Not of crime of course, but still. The good thing about a normal life is that- opposite to crime lab- you don't have to deal with human evidence, I mean you do, but you're still a rat. Just do your job and that's all. No crime scenes, no crying people, no dead units , no fucking weirdos walking around you with guns, knives, and everything created by man to kill man.
All the people here are biologists, or so, doing their jobs. No cops, prosecutors,FBIs, and no IAB officers. Yeah...it could be heaven (if it existed ).
Allie didn't come back-wonder why- so I was packing my things going home. The door opened and there was Thomas. He works next door, perfect man for all the ladies, well dressed with polished nails and in good suit, straight from the hairdresser's type of guy. Opened the door and asked "wheres Al?" Jeeeeez. I wanted to say that he's still with all the Bundy family but resisted.'You mean Allie? Not back from her lunch. Call her if you need her' . He looked at me suspiciosly. 'from her lunch?Maybe she's already out...'
'Maybe' I said quizzically.
'But I need someone NOW..You might be enough.' Shit, what a dick.' Have you ever seen a dead body? But not a gran or aunt?' he laughed at his great joke.
'Yep. I have. Lots actually. Why?'
'We need someone to take some samples from a crime scene nearby. They have a slaugter there and their forensics are filled with evidence. I thought Allie would go but as she's not here maybe you will do it?'
'Why not. Let me take some things.Do you know what kind of evidence will that be?' I asked. 'No.take a bit of everything. Except the evidence bags. They have a lot of it'.
'Sure. Be downstairs in 10 mins' I said and went to supply room.
Ready to go and a bit excited as if it was my first CS I entered the garden nearby. Well ,well ,well...
Two puking rookies, one crying. Excellent. It's place for me- I'll show this 'boy' how to behave on a crime scene. He was a bit pale- the smell was awful, but I got used to it. I put on my gloves.'What's next? ' Go there. Ask this tall CSI what to do. I must.... ' he started throwing up before he finished talking. What a shame he destroyed his 300 dollars tie... Alrighty. Lets start.
I entered the place, and looked down where all the technicians were kneeling.'Shit!' I thought.
There were 4 boys lying on the ground. I'd say 4 to 12 years old. I got immediately sick.