A Little Disagreement

Sigh, " Another day of school and another day of being Y/n the fire girl." You say out loud as you pry the doors that lead to your class. "Over here Y/n!" Alex calls for you as you see she saved you a seat next to her. You and Alex have been friends since 8th grade. Experiencing both thick and thin, she was the person whom you placed your trust and care in the most. "Hi Alex! It's nice to see you and thanks for the save! But where is Steve?" You mention with a smirk knowing that every time she heard his name her face would turn a shade of red. "Oh! Uhhh he checked his schedule and noticed that he wouldn't be in some of our classes." Alex replied, although smiling her voice carried a subtle, sad tone.

/////Brrinng!!/////

"What about Steve?." You hear a sturdy voice coming from behind. Turning to face where it came from you see a guy with pure white eyes, almost glowing. His white shirt crudely buttoned up top with a navy vest. He bears a striking resemblance to Steve but something about him made you think otherwise. The difference was enough to question yourself as to why you would think such idea. As your mind ponders on the possibility of the stranger being related to Steve in some way you were unaware as to how long you were staring directly at the guy. " Hey you alright?" The stranger snapping his fingers in your face to break your daze. " O-Oh yeah sorry I-" you stutter the words out. " HEY BE QUITE YOU TWO!" you hear the teacher snap at the both of you as you quickly turn to face the front. "That's better. Ahem, I am Mr. Ghast and this class will specifically teach you about the world of magic...." Mr. Ghast kept talking while a wave of thoughts and questions rushed in. Such as who was he? What's his name? Where is he from? Is he a new student? Why did he inquire about Steve? Being lost in thought, you became startled when a large crash sound was heard. Whipping your head to the source of the sound you see Diamond and the new guy begin to go at it with Mr. Ghast acting as an intermediary. "I SAW YOU BREAK IT FREAK!" Diamond replied with an aggravated tone. "OPEN YOUR EYES, I WASN'T EVEN A FOOT CLOSE TO THE WINDOW YOU BITC-" He is cut off before the profanity leaves his mouth. " I've heard enough! Herobrine head to Principal Zion's office please." Mr. Ghast says as Herobrine had already walked out the door by that point. Welp, at least one of my questions had been answered: His name is Herobrine. You thought to yourself as you looked over at Alex. She too looked bewildered.

Update from 2024: It's been a while since I have touched this story and I wrote this in HS. Now I am back after graduating college. I will rewrite some parts but not many huge changes. Special Thanks to the ones who have been here since the beginning. Here's to more chapters!