• 17 •

Sakura

"NARUTO UZUMAKI!!" I screamed. I was getting weird looks from hospital staff and patients but who cares.

I stomped my way through the hospital until I finally found Naruto slumped in a chair looking depressed.

"How DARE YOU! I don't care if Hinata is your girlfriend or not, but I am her BEST FRIEND and I have the right to know whether or not she has surgery!" I ranted.

"Whatever Sakura...." Naruto mumbled all sad like.

"DONT WHATEVER SAKURA ME!! Ugh....males...." I just gave up. Yelling at him was doing nothing.

"Where is she now?" Sasuke asked.

"4 hours......sleep." Naruto mumbled before grumpily laying down in his chair.

"Fine...I'll just ask the nurse at the front desk." I pouted. Since I wasn't in a very good mood I stomped my way over there too.

I waited my turn in line and finally the time came for my turn.

"Hello ma'am how may I help you?" The nurse asked.

"Uh yes....I'd like to know how Hinata Hyuga is doing?" I asked.

"Sorry that information was to only be shared between specific people. And you don't seem to be on the list." The nurse replied rudely.

I was done with people's crap, so I reached over the counter and grabbed the lady's shirt collar.

"You WILL let me know what is happening to my best friend. I am a Officer Haruno of Konoha Police Force. Now let me ask again...can I please know what's going on with my friend?"

"U-uh yes...g-give me one second." The nurse started typing things into her computer. A few minutes later she pulled me aside.

"Ms. Hyuga is currently in the OR in order to try and remove the tumor. I'm afraid that is all I can tell you. If you want more than ask the sleeping blonde." The nurse said gesturing to Naruto.

"Thank you." I muttered.

My best friend was in the OR and I didn't even get to say my goodbyes and good luck.

I slouched my way over to Naruto and Sasuke.

Naruto looked like he was trying to get some sleep but I needed answers.

I gently poked his shoulder. Nothing.

Next I poked a little bit harder. Nothing.

Then I began to shove his shoulder. Still nothing.

Frustrated, I raised my hand and slapped him across the shoulder.

Naruto shot up with an angry glare. "What could you possibly want!?!"

"What are Hinata's percentages for survival?" My shaky voice asked.

"30% chance for success and 25% chance of survival. If she didn't do surgery she would only last about a year. But with surgery it could save her life with the exception of a few aftershocks of the tumor." He said reluctantly.

I felt my knees buckle at his words. My best friend had just risked her life and didn't even tell me.

"Why Kitty?" I muttered. I gripped my head and fell to the ground. I could feel a migraine coming on.

"Why?!"

Naruto

After finally getting Sakura to calm down some, I settled back down into my chair. Hinata had about three hours left of surgery according to the nurses.

I looked over and saw Sakura asleep on Sasuke's lap with a tear stained face.

Sasuke looked emotionless as always though.

I decided to close my eyes and sleep too. That way when I wake up my princess will be out of surgery.

[{}]

"Mr. Uzumaki?" Someone's voice asked. 

I slowly woke up after hearing my name. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Hinata's nurse standing in front of me.

Sakura and Sasuke were still sleeping though.

"How is she?" I asked the nurse.

"Ms. Hyuga had made it out of surgery just fine. She may or may not wake up tonight. You are welcome to go visit her whenever." The nurse said before leaving me alone.

I stood up and slowly began walking to the elevator.

I picked up the pace a little and by the time I reached the elevator I was speed walking.

I pressed floor 3 and began to fidget while I waited.

Once I heard the bell ding I bolted out of those metal doors. I sprinted my way down to Hinata's room.

I stared at the door for a minute before going in.

"P-Princess?" I asked.

I saw Hinata laying on the bed with bandages wrapped around her head. She was connected to a ventilator and was breathing slowly. IVs were strung all over her.

I walked over to her and gently laced my fingers through her cold limp ones.

"Hey Princess, you sure did worry me for a few hours. Sorry I couldn't be here for the beginning of the surgery, stupid duckbutt was holding me up with work. Anyways...you probably can't hear me but I love you Princess." I said.

I continued to hold her hand as I laid my head down on her bed.

My body slowly drifted off into sleep until I woke up next to an unpleasant sound.

A very very very unpleasant sound.

I never got to say goodbye. The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.

Everything else was a blur. All I can remember is pushing the call button for a nurse and my Princess....

My Princess flatlining.

A/N.    And the my friends is the last chapter of I HATE YOU!!!

Thank you for all of the support for this book.

And before you freak out....THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!! I repeat there will be a sequel.

The sequel will come out in a few weeks and it will be kind of short. Thanks for reading guys and see ya in the next book! Sayonara Minna!!

~JediStitch