• 10 •

"I hate you!"

"You promised me!"

"I thought you loved me!"

Hinata's words reverberated themselves in my dream...more like nightmare.

"Hinata, just listen to me, it was a misunderstanding! Trust me," I pleaded.

"You lost my trust when you kissed another female while dating me," She replied coldly before leaving me in my own misery.

"Hina, please...I still love you," I whispered to myself. After calling the party off and kicking everyone out and yelling at Shion, I curled up in a ball in the corner of my room and cried my eyes out.

For days I remember not talking to anyone. I completely shut everyone out of my life.

I cried my eyes out for days, and declined almost every college request I got.

Finally after spending weeks sulking, Sasuke came and snapped some sense into me. He told me that Hinata was rooming with Sakura and that Sakura would do her best to keep us posted. Apparently Sakura said that Hinata hadn't eaten in a few days, and she would always cry herself to sleep. At least I wasn't the only one suffering.

Even after moving on and going to college, I still couldn't get her off of my mind. And her words would constantly give me nightmares, like the current one I was having.

"Naruto Uzumaki, we're over!!"

"I hate you!!"

I suddenly woke up, I felt my face and felt hot tears streaming down. I wiped them off and realized that I was sweating. Man, the things this girl does to me.

I checked the time and it was later than I expected. I had about 2 hours left before meeting Hinata.

I sleepily got out of bed and took a shower. The hot water on my body made me feel a lot better. I dried off my sleek body and put on the clothes I was planning on wearing on the date.

The weather was a little chillier today so I was wearing a white shirt with a black jacket over that. I had on a red scarf that Hinata had made for me back in our high school dating days. I wore black jeans with rips at the knee and my gray Nikes.

(A/N   I kind of took inspiration from this pick, so that will be Hinata's outfit as well,)

I ate some pieces of toast before leaving the house. I still had about and hour left so I wondered around the downtown area. All kinds of vendors selling their products on the side streets.

I saw one old lady giving out these pretty bracelets that could be engraved with a name. They were pretty cheap for their type, so I decided to get Hinata one.