• 7 •

I continued to drag Naruto through the streets as we made our way to his house.

After what seemed like forever, we finally made it to his house.

He wasn't speaking, which is unusual for him, he usually has SOMETHING to say.

We got in the apartment and I sat him down on the couch. I went to the bathroom and grabbed looked around for a medical kit. Finally I found one under the sink.

I grabbed the kit and took a seat next to Naruto on the couch. I opened up the box and grabbed the things I needed.

All he had were bruises, but I still felt like I needed to help him. Naruto still wasn't talking. He wouldn't even look at me.

I finished with all the bruises and closed the kit up. As I was getting up to put it up, Naruto finally says something.

"Princess, you missed a spot," He held up  scratched knuckles from when he punched Kiba.

"Did you really hit him that hard?" I asked.

"Uh no, this was from when you dropped me on our way here," He blushed.

That's right! I did drop him. Since most of his weight was on me, I tripped up a curb and I dropped him. Oops...

"O-oh, that's right I did drop you," I blushed as well. "Sorry,"

"Nah, its fine. I've gone through worse," He replied.

"Oh yeah that's right! I was going to ask you what kind of adventures you went through during your police training," I said.

"Well, Sasuke and I went the same college, and well to get you off of my mind I kinda dated a bunch of girls but it never worked,"

"Good," I muttered to myself hoping he didn't hear.

"What was that?" He smirked. AH! He heard!

"Anyways, nothing really happened in life. Until I met you and fell in love with you again," He stated.

I get the blood run to my face. Then it dawned on me that I still have to answer his question.

"Naruto, about your qu-" I couldn't continue because he cut me off.

"Well Princess, I say we watch a movie, what'cha say?" He asked.

"Y-yeah, sure I guess," I replied, a little disappointed that I didn't get to answer his question.

We took a seat on his couch. He leaned against the right side of the couch, so I leaned to the left.

We decided to watch 'Dirty Dancing' cause apparently Naruto likes chick flicks.

I never knew that...and I dated him for 2 years.

"I started getting into chick flicks once you left me, for some reason it made me happy and it made me want to have a love as strong as some of those in the movies," He said, as if reading my mind.

We got half way through and I felt the air kick on. It started getting pretty cold. I felt myself shiver a little.

"Naruto, do you have a blanket I could borrow, I'm kind of cold,"

"Uh, in the bedroom, but you'll miss the movie, so just scoot closer," He repositioned himself so that he was leaning up against the side with his back, and his feet spread out against the whole couch.