Chapter 19

"it's fine" Jordan said as he held my hair and rubbed my back as I threw up.

Only six more months until I get thins beast out.

"I hate this." I moved in with Jordan. Mom made Thomas stay in portland because I'm a selfish bitch for getting pregnant. It's okay

"ha, I see just look at your cute little belly." I removed his hand from my stomach.

"Jordan shut up, you just say pointless shit." I got up, flushed the toilet and walked away. Sure I felt mean with the stuff I was saying to Jordan, but I can't help it.

I sat on the couch and cried Jordan came over to me and sat across from me.

"I'm so sorry Jordan I'm so mean to you." he chuckled.

"I know you can't help it. " I heard him mumble something to himself like "only six months" whatever It's not like he has to go through this crap.

"Jordan I'm hungry" Jordan chuckled then lifted me up from my seat and placed my on the kitchen counter.

" what do you want madam ?" I giggled.

"you, I'm hungry for twenty two year old boys, no, I actually want pizza." he laughed.

"yeah I'm not edible." he said I looked at him

"tiff, you have such a pervy mind, it's okay I have the same mind." I looked at him again.

"I wasn't thinking like that!" I said poking him in his ribs, his soft ticklish spot only I knew about and would use to my advantage.

"NOOO!!! Don't touch my spot." I laughed

"Jordan you're making it seem like I'm molesting you our something, good touch bad touch!" he giggled

"I think we should reinforce the good touch bad touch policy! Touch my face only and my leg and arm but that's it." I rolled my eyes.

"fine mr. Prickle pants junior." he smirked and nodded.

"no I'm mr. Prickle pants, that's junior." he said poking my stomach

"yeah I guess, junior feels that was a bad touch." Jordan chuckled

"god I hope I didn't violate my unborn child." I laughed

"can you order the pizza now." he suddenly lit up

"yeah, wasn't I supposed to be doing that fifteen minutes ago?" I nodded and hoped of the kitchen counter.

I was smaller then Jordan, not a lot though. About an inch or two. My phone started ringing, the loud noise emitting from my phone caused me to jumped slightly off the wooden kitchen floor.

"chello?" I asked. I never looked at the caller id so answering was always a lovely surprise, sometimes frightening.

"Tiffany,your father and I have decided we want you back home." it was my mother, the frightening part of answering the call.

"uh, no, I don't think so." I never rebelled against one of my parents, but today, today I was feeling like a bad ass.

"dear,I think you are." her voice became increasingly angrier.

"listen, I'm twenty-one not seventeen when by law you could force me home, I'm a legal adult, I have a boyfriend I live with, you can't tell me what to do anymore." she sighed

"I didn't want to tell you this until you got here, but Thomas died." I giggled.

"bull shit! That's why he texted me a few minutes before." I hung up the phone.

"thanks." Jordan gave the pizza guy his money and a tip before closing the front door and putting the pizza on the kitchen table.

In the middle of eating there was a knock on the door, Jordan stood up and signaled to me he was getting it.

"mom?" Jordan asked/said shocked.

"yeah boy" Cindy said. Cindy and Jordan hugged each other for a brief moment before she let go and walked to me.

"Tiffany?" I nodded and gave her a hug.

"Cindy!" I gushed. Since me and Jordan hung out a lot in our preschool years Cindy was like a mother to me, more so then my actual one.

"you don't have to answer, but I noticed the bump, future daughter-in-law, please clarify?"

I nodded and looked at Jordan for a brief second before he walked over to me.

"mommy, I'm gonna be a daddy." he smirked then kissed my cheek.

"really?" we nodded. She engulfed us in a large bear hug.

"that's awesome, seriously"