chapter 12

"Tiff, you coming or what?" i thought hesitantly about what Thomas asked.

did i want to go with him or stay with Jordan.

"I think I'll hitch a ride with Jordash" i smiled  Thomas started up the car and drove away.

"Jordash? That's a new one, what happened to Dan-Dan?" Jordan put his arm around my shoulder.

i smiled at this.

"I needed a change!" he grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the bench we were previously sitting on.

"We are getting ice cream, whether you enjoy it or not." i giggled and walked with Jordan making small talk every now and then

"whats it like to be on tour?" i asked out of pure curiosity hoping i would like the answer but not really being sure.

"Well see, we are going on tour with All Time Low. Its gonna be pure chaos every night, parties everyday, sold out shows.  A lot of work because in the end you gain a few fans make a few friends and blackout and not remember the day!" We walked down the streets of Los Angeles.

"i think there is a small ice cream place" i pointed to a small building that had a sign holding off of it that read ' Ice Cream Parlor Best In California'

whether it was the best ice cream in the entire state of California was for us to find out.

I'm doubtful about this shop.

"okay ill order you sit somewhere" Jordan walked to the back of the small line credit card in his hand ready to go.

i was nervous about what he was gonna order

he came back holding two small bowls of ice cream. i smiled and thanked him.

i stuck my spoon in the frozen treat and stuck it in my mouth.

"Jordan! how did you know i liked cookie dough ice cream?" i smiled curiously

"I remembered when we'd hang out after school skipping ninth period to get ice cream. Cookie Dough was the only kind you would eat and the fact that you used to sneak tubs of it in your room and we would have our own little ice cream party then do our homework" we finished our ice cream then left.

I gave Jordan a hug.

"Please, be my one and only girl?"

"yes, you sort of sounded like Justin bieber!"

he drove me home

i gave him a one armed hug and kiss then got out of his dark green jeep.

I can say my life is pretty awesome now.