Bluesong

I let my limping sister lean on my shoulder as I led her into the medicine cat's den. When we got in, we heard another cat groan, and let our eyes travel to the ground, where Blacklight, an elder Warrior, crouched. He looked pretty worn out, and really sick.

I looked over and saw a cat come out of a little hole in the den. She was a beautiful deep blue. It was as if DreamClan chose and weaved her with special crafts. "Can I help you, kits? Have you gotten yourselves into some trouble?" She said with a soft, sweet voice. "I'm in the middle of treating a sick patient, so if it isn't anything important, could I see to you later? Oh dear!" She squealed as she saw the state my poor sister was in.

"We..we got out of the camp and she tripped on a log. Wer'e very sorry, could you please help her? I don't want my sister hurt," I said as innocently as I possibly could.

Icekit was looking worse and worse by the second. She looked as if she would fall over and let unconsiousness overcome her any moment now.

"How did you manage to get out of the camp? You know, I don't even want to know, you can tell me later how it was, but right now your sister needs treating," she said with a smile spreading from whisker tip to whisker tip. I smiled too. She seemed to understand that even young kits like us need to have fun, unlike every other cat who insists we were trying to get into trouble.

"Thank...yo-" My poor sister managed to choke out before she crashed to the ground, unconsious. I gasped and fell with her.