❧ Chapter 1 ♥ New School.

Chapter 1 : New School.

Jacey Villanueva Over Here! Fourth Year HS, 16 Years Old.

I started walking when I left the house. I'm going to my New School -.- Yea, I'm just walking, I have a car but I don't like to bring it to my New School. They might just be friendly to me because I have money. People these days :| 

I like walking because it makes me active, I mean it takes away my sleepyness. Walking from my house to my New School  just takes 10 mins. 

By the way, I left that fuckin' school because of the shitty useless students! Wherever you go you'll see someone making out or worst someone bullying a commoner. They have their own worlds, they can do whatever they want, and that was the reason why i don't have friends. They can't bully me, I remember my first day they tried to bully me. Someone tried to put a paper on my back with the words written on it but so sad for them I caught his hand and they were all shocked. I told them "Try Harder next time!".

So now I hope that I can have a friend, it will be alright for me if it's only one. Tsk, let's go back to the story!

So now i'm at the front gate of my New School. Wow, it's a nice school. Before I enter it I fixed myself. Eto na papasok na ko sa bago kong paaralan. When I entered it I saw the students they were all smiling, I think this is a great school year.

I'm walking here at the hallway finding the bulletin board. Gotcha! I went there to look for my section. Fourth Year has 3 sections - 4A, 4B, 4C and i'm destined to 4B. Yes! Finally I do not belong to 4A, as we all know in 4A the students are all smart but sometimes they are rude, they have the confidence because they know that they can boast their intelligence. (No offense for those who are in the special class over there! Kasi I already experienced like that but still, I'm Sorry sa mga na-offend^^) 

So now I'm walking towards the stairs. This is a 3 storey school. Based on the Map posted in the bulletin board the Fourth Years and Third Years are located to the 3rd floor. So sad for us the canteen is located outside the building, I saw it earlier the canteen is located in the wide space outside and there were tables. 

So I'm here finding my room. 

"3A"

"3B"

"3C"

"CR"

"FACULTY"

"OFFICE"

"4A"

"4C"

"Gotcha!" 

Puro bulong niya yan sa sarili habang patingin-tingin sa paligid. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY PO SA WRONG GRAMMAR, DI PO AKO EXPERT SA PAG-ENGLISH EH. 

Ahm, Ang iksi anong oras na kasi eh tyaka 3am na ko nakatulog kagabi and nagising ako ng 8am, Musta naman yun noh? Pero baka madagdagan ko yan ngayon. Maiksi lang talaga kasi wala PA akong maisip na pasimula. =))) Support po. And pa-spread. TY! Wish you all the Best :* 

NEXT CHAPTER : 

                              CHAPTER 2 : NEW CLASSMATES AND A NEW FRIEND!