Chapter 3: Midnight Raids

A/N: Now let's skip eight years. Adam, Jason, Kermit (he'll be in this story too, even though he left TC a long time ago), Mitch, Jerome, and Quentin are all eighteen. But Adam and Quentin are close to nineteen, Mitch and Jerome are in the middle (eighteen years and five to six months old, and Jason and Kermit have only recently turned eighteen. Ian is nineteen, and Ty and Seto are both seventeen, almost eighteen.

Let's get on with the story, shall we?

*eight years after prologue*

Sky's POV

I'd been training the entire day with Nyxus again. I remember when I was ten years old, and Nyxus killed me over and over again. That was right after I gained superstrength. Now, it's the other way around. I kill him every single time. Dad says he's really proud of me. He says I'm the best PvPer in Minecraftia.

I leave the training room, drenched in sweat from the day's training. On my way back to my bedroom, I pass through the holding chambers. Half of them are empty, but some hold people, some full human, some hybrids, of many different kinds. I could see a blaze-human mutant, a slime mutant, lion mutant, and even an Enderman mutant.

An Enderman mutant. Like that boy, eight years ago.

As I pass through, some of the captured yell curses at me. Some beg for mercy, and to be set free. But I don't have the authority to do that. Only Dad does.

Dad is ruthless but fair. He kills the people who deserve justice, he told me. And I believe everything Dad says. Why shouldn't I? He isn't an evil god or anything. (A/N: Oh, Sky, if only you knew how wrong you are.)

I could feel my evil side coming out again. And he was hungry for blood.

I change into my normal, less sweaty clothes - a gray, black and white shirt with matching pants, red shoes, sunglasses to cover my sometimes-glowing eyes, and my amulet. (basically, his MC skin) I still don't know what the amulet's supposed to mean.

As I walk out the door, I stop a zombie servant. "Tell Dad that Sky is going for a walk," I say. The zombie grunts and continues on its way. Dad'll know what I mean.

I walk outside to see the rising moon. Snow falls lightly on the ground. Today's the first day of December, I think. Which means it'll be snowing... a lot...

Where to now?

I run over a list of cities in my mind. Snowpoint, in the far north taiga. Blackthorn, in the eastern mountains. Azeala, in the western woods. Sunnyshore, on the southern coast. And Castelia, in the central plains. (A/N: if you know where all those names are from, I love you forever!) Those were just the major cities. There were tons and tons more.

Let's try Sunnyshore first, I tell myself. How about two raids in one night?

I teleport out to Liberty Island, off the coast of Sunnyshore. They can't see me all the way out in Sunnyshore Bay. But I can see them.

A blast of cold air blows over the island. I shiver and rub my arms. It's getting cold down here. But they don't get snow in Sunnyshore.

I jump up and begin to fly. I glide silently over the city of Sunnyshore, looking for good victims. There'll be more than one dead person in Sunnyshore by the time the sun rises again.

I see a girl, about twelve years old, running towards the outskirts of the city. What is she doing up so late?

I turn invisible, land on the ground, and follow her. Before I kill her, I want to know what she's up to.

She runs into the woods beyond the city, and I follow her to a little clearing in the woods.

"Seto!" she calls out. "Where'd you go?"