~ twenty two ~

{ Namjoon's POV }

"Alright everyone, living room time for a head count!" I yelled as I stood by the the doorway with my two suitcases and carry on case. Our flight was in three hours to go to Chile.

First down the stairs was Jimin dressed in his airport attire with his carry on and suitcases. He smiled at me and I nodded to him. We waited in silence for everyone else to come out from their rooms.

Jin came out next in a simple hoodie that put a smile on my face. He blushed when our eyes met and I felt my heart race. He came over and stood right next to me to wait for the others. I subtly held onto the sleeve of his hoodie making him smile to himself.

Yoongi and Hoseok came down the stairs next. Yoongi had a smirk on his face and Hoseok looked extremely panicked. What was up with them? They still walked over silently and I could tell by the look on Hoseok's face and the silence ringing through the house that something was wrong and two of us are missing.

"Jungkook and Taehyung are missing."

~

{ Taehyung's POV }

"Taehyung."

"Hyung wake up."

"TAEHYUNG!"

I opened my eyes slowly to see a deserted bar around me. What am I doing here? Why does my head hurt and vision spin? More importantly, why does my ass hurt so bad?!

My eyes focused on the person yelling to find Jungkook looking down at me. "Jungkook..." my voice trailed off as I tried to gather my thoughts. "Jungkook, wh-what are we doing h-here?" I closed my eyes as pain shot right into the front of my head.

"I don't know, but we need to go! We're flying to Chile today!" Out of adrenaline I sat up quickly which caused a shooting pain up my tailbone and my head to hurt really bad. All I could feel was the throbbing of my head as I leaned over and threw up right on the floor.

I looked at Jungkook who had a disgusted look on his face. "Wh-what? D-don't you throw up w-with your hang-hangovers?" He nodded and pointed to a bucket on the other side of the room. Before I could reply the door to the bar slammed open, causing light to flood my vision and my head throbbed harder.

I looked away at Jungkook who had never looked so afraid in his life. I was about to ask who it was when a loud voice boomed right next to my ear making me throw up.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU TWO THINKING?! COMING HERE AND GETTING TOTALLY SLOSHED BEFORE WE LEAVE FOR OUR TOUR?! HAVE YOU TWO COMPLETELY LOST YOUR MINDS?!!!"

I could feel the tears stinging my eyes as I stared up at Namjoon and the other four guys who stood glaring down at us. Namjoon gripped my arm and dragged me across the floor even, making me stand up to try and walk. Jungkook was also being dragged by Jin.

We were tossed into the back of the black van like rag dolls before it took off down the road as quickly as legally possible. My headache was started to lessen, but the pain in my tailbone was not. Did I fall down or something? What happened last night? As if reading my mind Jungkook tapped my arm.

"What happened last night?" I looked at his messy hair and bruised lips and tried to remember what could've possibly happened, but nothing rang a bell. I shrugged my shoulders and turned away, scooting myself as far as possible away from him.

Once at the airport guards surrounded us, but I noticed most gravitated towards me. Why? I limped as quickly as possible, but they still wouldn't leave my side. Weird.

When we were checked in we were ushered onto the plane where we would have first class to ourselves. Namjoon and Jin as well as Yoongi and Hoseok still chose to sit next to each other. Jimin sat towards the back of the plane I sat somewhere in between and Jungkook sat in front of me. I took out my phone and turned on my front camera to see what I looked like and man it was not pretty. I could see the bags under my eyes and my lips were swollen for some reason. I looked down towards my neck and felt my breath hitch at the bruises covering it.

What the fuck happened?

I looked in front of me at Jungkook who was stretched out on the two seats and sleeping. That's a good idea. I felt myself get tired from watching him and stretched out as well. Might as well rest on the long flight.

~

Daddy please, just fuck me already.

I shot up in my seat. I looked around to find everyone else on their phones or laptops or asleep. I sighed that it was only a nightmare. Thank goodness. I was still drenched in sweat and breathing hard though, so I checked my bag and found a hoodie and deodorant.

I stood up and slipped off my shirt before starting to put deodorant on. I heard someone whistle and looked up to meet everyone staring at me except the sleeping Namjoon and Jin. What?

"I didn't know you were so kinky Jungkook." Yoongi said nonchalantly before looking back down at his laptop. I looked over at Jungkook, new sweat beads forming on my forehead. He wasn't looking at my face, he was looking at my body.

I looked down and my heart stopped. There were bruises and bites that went down my entire chest and stomach in an intricate pattern,

forming the letter J.

~~~

A/N: woah kids what's up