~ one ~

{ Jungkook's POV }

I shot up in bed after another horrid nightmare. I've been having them almost every night since Taehyung told me what happened. I was just sad and in so much pain from him becoming a mess before my eyes. This is probably the hardest thing he's ever had to go through.

There was no way I was going to be able to sleep for awhile, so I headed out to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate. As I went to open the refrigerator for some milk I saw a note hanging from the stainless steel door. I pulled it off and read it using the refrigerator light.

Dear everyone,

I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye. I didn't have the words to say it. I'm going to Geochang to assist with the funeral arrangements for my family, and eventually the funeral. I'm not sure when I'll be home, but please don't worry, and please do not find me. I love you guys.

-Taehyung

I dropped the note and ran to our room. I looked at his top bunk which i hadn't checked before and saw he really was gone. As i observed our room more I saw most of his stuff was gone too. How long was he going to be gone?

I walked to the closet and took out my suitcases while calling to reserve a spot on the next train to Geochang. There's no way I'm letting him go through this alone. I know he said not to find him, but there's just no way I can leave him alone there. He needs me,

but I probably need him more.

~~~

A/N: I hope you all enjoy this sequel lmao this chapter was boring I'm sorry ;-;