Chapter 1 - I Might Be As Crazy As Monkey-Tarts, But I Am Not A Ninja!

Recap:

The next thing I knew I was sitting by a stone that was filled with names and everything looked cartoony...

Chapter Start:

Aw, fudgemuffins! I thought I wouldn't go crazy until I was like at least 80. 'Cause then I'd be a crazy 'ole grandma and I could screw with everybody and they'd just be like 'she's just going senile'. Then, I'd have a perfectly liable excuse, but now I'm just off my top.

I rubbed my eyes frantically, hoping that maybe, just maybe, it was my eyesight that was wrong and I wasn't completely halucinating. I blinked rapidly, but still, there was absolutely no change as I looked down. My hair, which was normally only down to my upperback, now reached down to at least my knees and it was in a high ponytail. It brushed against my legs as the breeze came in and I looked at the two animals who sat at my feet.

I sighed in complete defeat and leaned against the stone, it was practically a monument, and closed my eyes.

"Princess! Don't sleep!"

Shizzlesticks. They still talk. I'm still halucinating.

"You're not crazy Kurami-san." Pika remarked and I looked up.

"I wish that were true!" I said wistfully.

Now I'm relpying to the animals that can't talk. Beautiful.

"Well, you're not. The world that you were in, well it wasn't yours and now you're in your rightful place." Pika explained.

Could he be anymore vague?!

Pika sighed and sweatdropped.

HE SWEATDROPPED!?! I'M IN A MONKEY FUDGIN' ANIME?! Not that that isn't cool and all, but I can't be in an anime. This isn't real. This isn't real. This isn't real.

I rocked back and forth while covering my eyes with my hands covering my eyes and tried to convince myself that I was dreaming, halucinating, anything but living it. I failed.

"Princess! Please! If you wait around any longer you'll be seen!" this time it was Liz who spoke as she dragged my bags over to me. I had dropped them when I blacked out, appearantly.

I slid my hands down my face and looked at the iguana, deadpanning.

"You're not crazy. They really are talking to you, you know." Another voice said. My head whipped around towards the source and there, in all his swervy hair glory, was an unmistakable character; Kakashi from Naruto.

"Ah fishsticks! I'm crazy! I mean I saw this coming - the whole crazy thing, but I never thought that watching so much anime would ever make me go delirious! I mea-" I started ranting, but I was suddenly stopped by a hand on my mouth.

"Now, what are you doing in Konoha?" He asked in a threatening tone.

Why would he be threatening me? Aw shishkabob. He thinks I'm a ninja.

"I'm not a ninja! I swear on my dead salad's grave!" I yelled as he dragged me and my bags towards the Hokage's office.

"How many times do I have to yell it?! I may be crazy as monkey-tarts, but I am not a ninja!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as people stared at the sight. I thought about it for a second.. It must've looked really weird to the people in town.

Dear God, right now I hope that I'm in the anime just so that Sami, my best friend, could see this now. Its entertaining, embarrassing, but definitely an entertaining sight above all else. Shizzlesticks, its even fun for me and I'm blushing like a mad, I mean crazy, idiot, which I am.