Chapter Eight

The next update will happen on April 10th, unless I get 8 votes for this book. If i do, then you get it when I get 8 votes. If not, see you April 10th. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Hey babe." I kiss Danny's cheek as I sit infront of his desk.

"Ooh, psychology homework. Fun." I say, taking away the piece of paper in front of him.

"Hey, I had to finish that by next period." He says, making me fake gasp.

"The great Danny Hart hasn't finished his homework?!" I yell getting the attention if half the study hall class.

"Yeah, well I was a little busy last night." He says, a blush creeping on his face.

"Well, you'll be glad to know Ms. Burgos isn't here today." I say, pinching his cheek.

"Aww, you two are so cute." Tasha says, coming into the room.

"Thanks, Tash." She sits next to me, in front of one of Danny's friends.

"Hello there, my best friends nerd. Ooh, the bad girl's nerd, I love that!" She exclaimed, squealing.

"Tasha, are you drunk?" I ask her as she hiccups.

"Absolutely not, Luner! I'm just having fun, y'ole grumpy!" she throws her hands up in the air and waves them around.

"Oh, sweet baby Jesus. I have to bring her home before she trips down some stairs and ends up flashing Mr. Garrets again." I help her to her feet but turn to Danny.

"My dad wants to meet you today. So come over around 6, I'm making spaghetti and meatballs." I tell him, lugging Tasha off to my car in the school parking lot.

🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝

"Daddy, be nice. Mitch... just shut up." I say as I open the door.

"Hi, Danny." I say, leaning in for a kiss until I feel a presence behind me. Danny immediately tenses up and I groan in frustration.

"Danny this is my dad, General Amarni Jones. Daddy, this is my boyfriend, Danny Hart." I say, ushering Danny inside.

"Danny!" Ash yells running to Danny's legs.

"Hey, buddy." He says, picking him up.

"Can you put him in the dinning room. Dinner will be ready in a couple minutes boys." I say to everyone.

"So, Danny. What kind of grades do you get in school?" dad questions Danny as they all sit at the table.

"He's guaranteed valedictorian for graduation dad." I say, bringing in the food and sitting down.

"That's good. How many tats and piercings do you have?" Dad inquires as he forks a ball of spaghetti into his mouth.

"None." Danny says, catching him off guard.

"Jail records?"

"Nope."

"Detentions?"

"Never been."

"Kids?"

"None."

"Wow. He's really... different from the others." Dad says in awe. I nod and we eat dinner while talking about our days.

"Did I tell you about what happened when I picked Ash up from daycare?" Dad asks me. I shake my head and he starts to chuckle.

"Your dumb ass brother hit on his daycare teacher and got shot down. She said 'I would love to go out with you but I thought you were gay. I mean, no one wears pants that tight and likes women.'" He burst out into laughter, as did Danny and me.

"It wasn't funny. She thought I like dudes!" Mitch whined as we recover from our laugh attacks.

"Well, it was good having you over, Danny. Come over anytime and you can show me that trick in Dead Rising." Dad says, walking into the living room.

"Looks like he likes you." I tell Danny, looking at Ash in his arms.

"Yeah, I had a lot of fun tonight." He says, smiling. I watch as Ash yawns and burrows his head into Danny's chest.

"Looks like someone's tired. You ready to go to bed, baby?" I ask, getting a nod from Ash.

"I'll bring him up." Danny says, walking up the stairs to Ash's room.

"Have a good night, buddy." Danny puts Ash in his bed and kisses his forehead.

"Night, baby boy. Momma loves you." I kiss Ash goodnight and close the door.

"You were so cute together when you were holding him." I tell Danny once we get to the front door.

"You looked like a father and his son." I laugh, thinking about Ash snuggling up to Danny earlier.

"Yeah, well he's such a cute kid." He says, bringing me into a hug.

"I got to get going, I have to be up early tomorrow for a meeting at one of my moms church group things." He says, holding on to me tight.

"Don't go, I'm finally getting warm." I say, looking up at him. He had a good foot on me so I had to stand on my tiptoes to reach his lips.

"I love you." I mumble on his lips.

"I love you too." He repeats, pulling us apart.

"I'll talk to you later." I tell him, watching him hop in his car.

🚓🚒🚑🚓🚒🚑🚓🚒🚑🚓🚒🚑🚓🚒

So, you guys earned it. 2 hours after I asked for. The 200, this story picked up 20 more reads. I spent my Saturday writing this for you, so please vote for this story and comment on what you think about it so far.

A little hint for you guys about what happens next chapter... look at the last set of emojis. If you can't see them, it's a police car, fire truck and amber-lamps.

I won't be updating for a while because of school and I'm getting all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out on Monday, 3/10. So, hopefully this will keep you all happy.

I question your loyalty sometimes guys. 227 reads and only one vote. It makes me feel a little bit bad because I put so much hard work in to writing this book and you guys can't even like it for me. But it's alright. Maybe it's just my pain meds talking.
Batman Out :D 💁