Chapter Five

"Did you know Danny had abs?" Henry comes running into chem class. I look at him like he was crazy but wait for him to say something else before i call him insane. "I saw in gym when he was changing."

"He doesn't. He barely has muscles." Tasha sneers.

"He does. I saw them! With my eyes!" Henry yells, pointing at his eyes. He turns to me and looks at me with puppy dog eyes. "You need to get a picture of them."

"It's been almost a month and she hasn't even shown him her boobs. How far do you think she could've gotten if she was with a cool guy instead of dorkasaurus." She chuckles, pointing to Danny all alone in the corner of the class doing the lab. THe teacher walks up to us and shakes her head at Henry.

"Mr. Wilder, you aren't in this period. Go to your class." She sternly says to him. Tasha and I laugh as Henry storms out in rage and slams the door. He is so dramatic.

_________________________

"This is my house." Danny says, as we walk inside what I can only describe as a palace. Beautiful white furniture, an all glass coffee table, a large flatscreen and two white velvet recliners were placed in the living room. The kitchen was every chef's dream. The dining room looked like it was fit for a royal dinner. And the staircase was like the one's you see in the movies during prom.

"Holy sht, you're house is amaing." I say, as he leads me to the living room and we sit on the beautiful soft couch. My butt is in heaven. "How do you get one of these places?!"

"Mom's a judge and dad is a heart surgeon." He tells me. We just stop for a second and i look at him, how perfect he is. He starts to chuckle and I raise my eyebrow at to what is so funny. "Your cheeks are beet red."

"No they aren't." I say embarrassed. covering my face. He pries my hands away from my face and looks me in the eyes.

You're so cute." He says, hugging me.

"I feel like I'm turning into the nerd and you're becoming the badass." I say, pouting. I turn my head, trying to hide my smile.

"Well, I have been sort-of a badass lately, haven't I?" He says, making me scoff.

"What have you done that's worthy of the title?" I ask him sitting up.

"I did beat the basketball players in gym today." He says, looking a little cocky. He puts his hand under my chin and tilts my head up. "And, I have you as a girlfriend."

"I guess you are one then." I tell him, making him smile. He brings our lips together and plants a kiss on my lips, gently. The kiss slowly deepens and his tongue soon gains entrance to my mouth. My back goes on the couch as he is above me. My hands are in his hair and his hands are on the back of my neck and on my waist.

"Wait, wait. What's this?" He pulls away, looking at my abdomen. I smile sheepishly.

"Belly button ring." He shakes his head at me and laughs. He soon finds his way to my lips again, making me giggle. I take off my jacket while he takes off his shirt. I stop and my eyes go wide.

"Oh, sweet jesus christ. Thank you god." I mumble, looking at his six-pack. He gives me a confused look but just shrugs it off. I take off my shirt, leaving me in my tank top and leggings. I push him on his back and straddle him. Our lips connect and I start to feel a little hot.

"Sweetie, I'm ho- Ahh!" A woman who comes in the door screams. Danny and I rips apart and I jump off of him, out of breath. He sits up and runs his hand through his hair, turning a deep shade of red.

"Hi mom." He mumbles, looking at the shocked brunette who stood in the living room.

_______________