Chapter Four

"Mommy!" Ash yells, running around the living room with his batman cape on. I shake my head, exhausted from this morning.

We had finally gotten his bed together after he fell out of the crib last night and hit his head. But it was so complicated and the directions were in French. I'm lucky I know how to speak english. After we got it together, Mitch sat on it and broke it with his football playing ass. So we had to go out and buy a new one. The Target employees laughed when we told them what happened. So now my baby has a new bed, and I'm ready to drop dead.

"I don't understand how you did it?!" I hear daddy yell as Mitchell and him walk into the house from the garage. They had been working on Mitch's car. "How boy, how?"

"What did he do?" I ask as my twin walks in the living room and sits next to me. His sleeves were in full view and I noticed he got a new tattoo. Of course, it was a mermaid with her tatas in full view. What a pig.

"You're dumbass brother got a bra stuck in the engine!" Dad yells, coming into the living room. Ash notices him and runs to him, making daddy pick him up. "Hey buddy."

"Papa! Play with me!" Ash commands, waving his hands in the air. Dad chuckles and puts him down.

"Not right now, buddy. I have to tow your uncle's car to the mechanic." Dad says, making Ash pout. Daddy turns to Mitch and shakes his head in disappointment.

"I love you, daddy." Mitch tries to sweeten him up, standing up and going in for a hug. He smacks Mitch in the back of the head and points to the garage.

"Hook your car up, dumbass." He commands. Mitch pouts, looking similar to Ash and stomps through the house to the garage. Dad shakes his head and gets his keys. "I didn't know I'd have two toddlers in my house today. We'll be back in a while, honey. Bye bud."

"Bye-bye papa!" Ash pouts, waving like he was never going to see him again. I chuckle at my boy as dad leaves. Turning on the tv, we watch Dora, because I didn't already have a headache. Dora was in the middle of crossing a stupid bridge when the doorbell rang. I spring up and walk to the front door, surprised at who it was.

"Danny?! What are you doing here?" I ask, shocked to see my nerd standing in front of my house.

"I was passing by and wanted to know if you wanted to go get some lunch?" He says, pointing to his car. I look inside and see Ash wasn't in front of the tv. I sigh and shake my head.

"I can't, I need to w-"

"Mommy, I hungie." I hear Ash say, feeling him wrap his arms around my leg.

"Mommy?" Danny asks me, looking really confused. I open the door wider and look at him apologetically.

"Come on in, I need to explain." I say. He walks in slowly as i close the door. I bend down to Ash's level and hold his little hands. "Mommy will make you some chicken nuggets in a minute, okay baby?"

"Okay!" He yells, running back to the living room. I lead Danny into the dining room and have him sit down.

"Where to even start?" I say, looking at the table.

"The kid part." He replies, his eyes wide. I nod and take a deep breath.

"I was going to tell you. I just didn't know how. I mean, most people in school just believe he's my little brother. I just never corrected them. I mean, I love my son more than life itself, but sometimes it's just hard to be seen as a teen mom in a place so judgemental." I begin, unable to look at Danny. "Long story short, I got pregnant at fifteen and had Ashton."

"Where's his dad?" Danny asks. I scuff and chuckle, resting my head on my hand.

"His dad doesn't care. He didn't want Ash then and he doesn't want him now." I sneer, thinking of the bastard just made my blood boil.