Chapter Fourteen : The End

-_____-

"Danny, do you think my face looks fat?" I ask him, about to put on my makeup.

"No, baby. You look beautiful as always." He replies, kissing my cheek and going out of the bathroom and downstairs. I finish my make up and waddle down the steps to the kitchen and watch Danny and Ash search through the boxes trying to find some food.

"What box are the Lucky Charms in, babe?" Danny questions, looking defeated.

"The one marked breakfast." I laugh, walking into the living room and sitting on the couch.

"Mommy, when is my sister gonna get here?" Ash asks me, jumping up and sitting on my lap.

"Hopefully really soon. Mommy wants her to get out really quick." I tell him, kissing his head. "Now, go get some breakfast so Danny can drive you to pre-k."

"Yay! School!" He cheers, getting off my lap and running to get his shoes on.

"We're heading out, have fun today." Danny yells, closing the front door. I watch some tv for a while then decide to unpack the kitchen, getting a bit hungry. Boy, was this gonna be a boring day.

******

"Tasha, shut up." I tell her, digging into my ice cream. She laughs as she finishes her salad. Henry finally arrives, wearing sunglasses and a Yankees hat.

"I hate the sun. I hope it dies soon." He mumbles, looking at the menu. "Yo! Waiter dude! I want a beer!"

"You want any food with that?" I ask.

"Afternoon to you too, sunshine." Tasha chuckles as Henry slowly turns to her.

"Both of you sluts, stop yelling." He groans, covering his ears. The waiter brings Henry his beer and quickly walks away, obviously scared. "I really need to stop drinking."

"Says the guy who has a beer at 1pm on a tuesday." Tasha mocks him, pushing her plate away.

"I have a bit of a problem." He admits, taking off his glasses, squinting because of the sun.

"What, hun?" I ask, stopping the spoonful of chocolate yumminess from entering my mouth.

"I have a person who's still asleep at my apartment." He says, making Tasha scuff.

"And you left him there, alone?"

"Well, it's not his first time there. But the problem is that... he wants to go out, like on a date." henry drops his head to the table.

"So, what's the problem?" I ask, really confused.

"He's not... out yet. He wants to go to like a secluded spot."

"Ohhh." Both Tasha and I drawl out.

"Well, do we know him?"

"Yeah."

"Is he from high school?"

"Kinda."

"Is he... oh no." My eyes start to get wide. I shake my head and squeal in joy. "OH MY GOD!"

"What? Who is it?" Tash asks me.

"Oh, look at the time. I've gotta get my son from school. See you lovelies later." I avoid her question, waving goodbye and getting into my car. I spent the next ten minutes driving to the school, listening to freaking barney songs. I wanna break this damn cd.

"Ashie, baby!" I say, as my little man runs to me. I pick him up and hug him tight.

"I made a picture today, mommy." Ash tells me proudly.