one

one- new girl
Date: 01/03/17
~~~

Choi Hae Soo; a girl born with everything.

Good looks, good grades, wealth,parent's love.

Today, she had just transferred into The School Of Performing Arts, Seoul,after being abroad in Canada for close to 6 years.

Some might think that she's a good-for-nothing-typical-rich-girl, but she wasn't. She always depended on herself and never asked for much.

Standing outside the classroom, she felt all jittery. After all, she hasn't spoke Korean in a long while.

She could hear her home room teacher.

"class, there's a transfer student today. i hope you'll welcome her and not cause her any trouble, please."

"it's a girl?" a boy yelled. the other boys started cheering.

Well, all the boys but one.

"quiet down. come in, please." And that was her cue to enter.

"hello. my name is Choi Hae Soo. please take good care of me." the girl said, scanning the classroom. the guys were cheering, the girls just paying attention.

However, one boy caught her eye. he was just sitting at a corner of the classroom by the window, looking out as if the world around him was not his to care.

"hae soo, take a seat beside mark." the teacher said, pointing a finger at him. the odd boy.

"poor thing..." she heard whispers around and she slowly took her seat.

Turning towards the boy, mark, she spoke.

"hey there! im hae soo. it's nice to meet you." she waved, with no avail. the boy didn't even spare a glance at her.

truth is, now that she's seen him up close, she was shocked. he had eye bags and looked extremely tired. like he just rose from the dead or something?

What's with him?

She felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked up, seeing a boy with snaggletooth.

"hey, don't worry about him. he's always like that. ice cold."

"ice cold?"

"yeah. by the way, im renjun. it's nice to meet you."

"ah, yes. it's nice to meet you."

with a few exchanges between the boy named huang renjun, her mind slowly drifted back to the boy; mark.

many thoughts were running through her mind,

and,

she was determined.

to what?

to get him to open up, no matter what it takes.

~~~

A/N: vote pls 🙏 tyvm :)