Chapter 25 - Time Is Running Out

Omniscient P.O.V

~Elsewhere~

"Liet! Liet!"
"Huh?" Lithuania turned to where he heard the call only to be pounced onto by his Polish friend.
"P-Poland!?" Lithuania exclaimed in surprise as he found himself in Poland's tight hold, a blush spreading on his cheeks from the sudden embrace.
Poland pulled back so his wide, concerned eyes met Lithuania's. "I'm, like, totally freaking out!"
"About what?" Lithuania asked, blinking as his embarrassment died down.
"Rosalie! It's been three days and she hasn't replied to my texts and she never answered when I called!"
"Oh..." Lithuania isn't too shocked at the news, since he already knew about the missing countries. "Russia has been gone, too, without a trace. He said he had a meeting, but he never came back. Not...that I'm complaining..."
"What's the fuss?" Estonia came around the corner when he heard the shouts.
"My bestie is, like, missing!" Poland cried, waving his hands around frantically. "She's never done this! And definitely not for as long as three days!"
"R-Russia's gone, too." Little Latvia peeked out from behind Estonia. The mention of Russia seemed to make him shiver. Of course, he's a bit relieved that Russia isn't here, but the guy is too kind-hearted to just let the disappearance slip by like nothing.
"I've heard that several other countries are missing, too." Estonia said, looking down so his glasses slid down his nose a bit, but he brushed them back up.
"This is crazy!" Poland exclaimed, "Where did they go and why didn't Rosa tell me!?"
They heard a voice and looked over to see a familiar robust woman running her way towards the gentlemen.
"Brother Russia!" Ukraine called as she slowed to a stop beside the other countries. She panted a bit and her eyes are watery with concern. "Have any of you seen brother Russia?"
"N-No, we haven't..." Lithuania said, shaking his head and his shoulder-length brown hair swaying as he did.
"We were just talking about that!" Poland said, concern written all over his features. "I'm, like, so gonna kill Rosalie once I find her!"
"Sister! Did you find big brother Russia?" Belarus appeared then, beside her older sister. Her thick, dirt blonde hair fell around her shoulders as her piercing purple eyes darted from person to person.
"H-Hi, Belarus..." Lithuania stuttered, a blush spreading across his cheeks as he put his hands behind his back. "Um...R-Russia's not here."
"Where is he!?" Belarus said, her expression and glare darkening. "I need to find him!"
Lithuania's chest tinged with hurt, but he kept a shy smile on his face.
"W-We don't know where he is..."

~Another area~

"Oi, where's England?" Ireland walked up beside his brother, Scotland, as he asked.
Scotland shook his head. "Ah, I don't know. I have nae seen 'im."
"He's been missin' fer three days, at the least." Ireland sighed, his hand brushing through his red hair.
"Bloody hell!"
They both heard Wales's shout and headed that direction, towards his room, but before they reached it, their brother came out, now shutting his cell phone.
"Our brother's nae the only one missin'!" Wales proclaimed, shaking his head. "There're other countries been missin', too."
"Why didn't he feckin' call us!?" Ireland asked and Scotland sighed.
"I guess we'll find out, won't we?"
"Ack, well we can't just sit 'round whilst our wee brother's missin'!" Ireland exclaimed, raising his fist a bit. "How 'bout we stop by and see what he's been up to?"
A smirk spread across Scotland's lips.
"Aye, I'm sure he would nae mind our company."

~Another different area~

"Is it true that Germany und Prussia are missing?" Austria asked, his dark eyebrows furrowing as he looked at Hungary.
She nodded. "They just...vanished! They didn't leave a call or anything! Did you get a call?"
Austria shook his head. "Nein. If they really are missing, then ve need to act now and find rhem. I'll give Switzerland a call, we may need him."
Hungary nodded and ran off to make some calls to other countries who can help.