6

Sasuke's POV

Naruto had just left me with his food while he went to go feed Kyuu. I looked down at the food in both of our bowls. I felt my food come right back up so I quickly set the bowls down and ran to the bathroom in my room. I threw up and just sat near the sink. I heard the door open and slam shut. I got up and washed my face and teeth and the sink. Naruto came in with a thicker Kyuu, he must have gotten fed. Naruto smiled making me smile back. I sighed after I finished my business so I walked over to the bed and laid down. Naruto had gone back for his food and came back with it. He sat on the bed and scooted next to me and continued to eat. I reached out and stuck my hand up his shirt until I touched his hip, I started to make small circles on it as I started up at the ceiling. I heard the tinkling of Naruto's utensil hitting the bowl and Kyuu making noises. Naruto was giggling and talking to him like he understood him. I felt my eyes get heavy so I let the droop and dozed off.

"-uke, wake up." I heard a voice whisper.

I groaned and turned over, there was something wet under me so I quickly got up to find Kyuu laying under me in a puddle. I sighed and wiped my eyes as I looked for Naruto. I found him next to me with wide eyes and his lip being bitten. I cocked my head to the side in confusion, Naruto sat up and continued to bit his lip. I watched him carefully as he moved to being on top of me. He was blushing furiously; his eyes were looking in another direction. Kyuu floated over to his little jar and turned to stone. I turned my attention back to Naruto as he lifted my shirt.

"Can...we ..you know..."Naruto said still avoiding my eyes.

I watch him more then sit up; Naruto moans out as our groins rub against each other. I wrapped my arms around his waist and set my head on his shoulder. He was breathing heavily as though we had already begun. I breathed in his scent of pine wood and peaches. I kiss his shoulder. Naruto waits for me then relaxes when I kiss the flesh on his neck. I breathe out the huge breath I had been holding.

"Naruto, do you love me? Do you really want to be with me for the rest of your life?" I asked.

I felt him tense then relax, he wrapped his arms around my neck and nodded then kissed my temple. I sighed heavily and laid back down pulling him with me. Naruto made an oof sound and stared down at me. I kissed his lips softly, he kissed back just the same. I held onto him tighter as my hands roamed up his shirt and caressed his back. I felt him shiver and squirm a bit but then he just ignored it and continued to kiss me. I bit his lip and when he opened his mouth without gasping, I slipped my tongue inside his wet cavern. I knew I had hit the jack pot with him, his mouth was warm and moist.

It tasted like the dinner we just had. Naruto moaned into the kiss as I let my tongue explore his mouth licking every inch of it. I slid my hands up his shirt some more then rolled over putting him on the bottom. He tightened his grip on my neck as I let my hands slither up to his nipples. He shivered a bit then whimpered when I pulled away from the kiss to take his shirt off. He pulled my shirt off as well then stared at me. I smirked and leaned over him connecting our foreheads, Naruto shut his eyes and pulled me closer.

"Sasuke." Was all he had to say.

I ravished his swollen lips as my hands did magical things to his frail body. I pulled away and began to kiss my way down to his pants. Once I got to his hips he began to squirm. I smirked and held his hips while I undid the belt and button on his leather pants. Once they were open, I pulled them down with his boxers. Mini Naruto sprang up showing me that pre cum was leaking out. I smirked and looked into Naruto's eyes; he was avoiding me. I waited until he gave me all his attention, when he did, he didn't let my eyes go. I moved closer to him then ducked down, still keeping eye contact, and licked the head of his member. He gasped and tried to move his hips. I shook my head and took in his lollipop. He moaned and thrusted into my mouth but lucky me I held his hips so he couldn't thrust all the way. I heard the door to the room open then slam shut, Naruto panicked and reached down to pull me up.