Chapter 21

Jack's POV

"Just let me know whenyou want to take me." Elsa smiled. The people I love are coming together. This day is probably the best day of my life. First I'm reunited with my mother and sister, then Elsa and I reveal our love for eachother, now she's meeting my family.

"We can go in two days, is that okay?" I asked, hoping it wouldn't be too soon.

"It's perfect," Elsa said before kissing my cheek.

I smiled,"It's getting pretty late. We should go to sleep."

Elsa looked at the time, "you're right! I'll walk you to your room."

I smiled and we walked into the hall, we took our time getting to my room. "So, Jack, how was your day?" Elsa asked.

"Full of people I love," I winked at her. She smiled and covered the lower half of her face to hide her blushing. I laughed and moved the hand that covered her face, "don't hide your beauty." We got to my room and stood in front of my door.

"I guess this is goodnight," Elsa said, almost whispering. I lightly tilted her chin and lifted her face to mine. I gave her a gentle kiss. When we pulled away, I looked into her blue eyes and whispered, "Good night, my queen."

She giggled and responded, " Goodnight, see you at breakfast." She scurried back to her room as I entered mine.

Good night, my queen.

-------------------------------------------

~the next day~

Anna's POV

I sat at the breakfast table with Kristoff, Olaf, and Elsa.

"Where's Jack?" I asked Elsa.

"Upstairs, still. He should be down soon"

As if on cue, Jack came flying down the stairs. "Good morning, everyone!" He said with energy. "Good morning, Elsa," he grabbed my sisters hand and kissed it. Elsa blushed and smiled back at him.

I knew it.

We continued eating quietly until I spoke, "so, what do you two have planned for today?"

Jack and Elsa looked at each other, Jack shrugged and Elsa looked back at me, " probably just hang out around the castle." I nodded in approval. "What about you two?" Elsa asked about Kristoff and I.

"We might go visit Kristoff's family!!" I said, excitedly.

"Ohh, Anna! Can I come?" Olaf popped up right next to me, which startled the heck out of me.

"Sure you can!"

~a few hours later~

"Kristoff and Anna are here!!!"

All the trolls cheering and jumping, gathering around us.

"And Olaf!" Olaf, shouted happily. The kids started crowding Olaf, which excited him. They were taking his carrot nose and throwing it around. Kristoff and I were laughing, when suddenly Grand Pabbie rolled up to us.

"Kristoff, Anna, so nice of you to visit!" He took my hand is his, and smiled. He still had my hand when his eyes grew large. "Can I have a word with you two, in private?"

I looked at Kristoff, confused. He nodded and we followed Grand Pabbie. He took us to a tent, which I guess is like his personal office.

"Anna, how have you been feeling lately?" Pabbie asked me.

"Uhm, I've been fine." I responded, confused.

"Have you been sick?"

"Now that you mention it, yeah, I have. But only when I wake up, on some days. I usually feel better by lunch."

"Anna, you're going to have a baby." Grand Pabbie told me.

I'm pregnant ?