Chapter 10

Kristoff's POV

"Kristoff!!!" I heard a muffled voice call my name. It sounded like Anna!

"Anna!! I'm here!" I yelled as loud as I can.

Why is Anna here?

I heard her muffled voice again, "Sweetie! Are you okay? Did they hurt you?!"

"No, I'm okay! He didn't touch you at all, did he?"

"No"

"Hey, would you two shut up in there? I'm trying to get some rest!" I heard Hans shout.

I sit on the hard bed they had put in my little jail room, not comfortable at all. I hope my princess is okay in her room, I really hope she isn't panicking.

----------------------------------------------

Jack's POV

"Jack! Anna, is missing! I'm going to go look for her" I heard Elsa say.

What?

I jumped out of my bed and opened my door to find Elsa.

"What? Do you want me to come?" I asked with concern in my voice.

"Please?" Elsa's eyes looked so sad. They made me want to hold her close to comfort her, but there's no time to waste, we have to find Elsa's sister.

"Let's go!"

I grabbed Elsa's hand and darted to her room and on to her balcony.

"Do you have any idea of where she could be?" I asked.

Elsa had a look of hope as she said, "The Southern Isles."

"Okay, do you trust me?"

"Yes, why?"

I stood on the balcony railing and pulled her up next to me.

"Jack, w-what are you doing?"

"Just hold on tight."

And before she could say anything, I wrapped my arms around her waist and flew off the balcony, headed for the Southern Isles.

"Ahhhh!" Elsa screamed and held on to me tighter than before. She buried her face in my neck and closed her eyes.

I like this feeling. The feeling of being able to protect someone, to protect her.

We flew for about 10 more minutes until we arrived at the Southern Isles. I landed on top of a building, "we're here," I said as I gently set Elsa down.

She took a step away from me, " Why didn't you tell me you could fly?"

"I guess I didn't know the right time to tell you," I said, giving her a half smile.

"But you don't just- okay, Calm down Elsa, don't get over whelmed." she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Is she okay?

She opened her eyes and looked around, "well, I expected the Southern Isles to be more...pretty."

I looked at our surroundings, she's right. The Southern Isles is a dark, gloomy place.

Elsa scooted closer to me, I think she's a little frightened.

"You okay?" I asked her.

" I'm kind of scared," she said with her big blue eyes looking up at me. I held her hand, " Don't worry. I'll keep you safe. Now, let's go find your sister."