Chapter 16

Jack's POV

"Do you still want to go?" I asked Elsa.

She seemed confused,"where?"

"To your ice castle," I laughed.

"Oh, yeah! Let's go," she gave me a big smile.

"C'mon, we can fly there," I offered her my hand and she took it. We flew to the North Mountain and landed at the front door if her big ice castle.

"Would you like a tour?" Elsa asked as she opened the giant doors. I smiled and nodded. We walked into the ice castle and I was amazed. The inside is much more stunning than the outside.

"Elsa, this is beautiful," I said as I examined all the details of every snow crystal.

A big smile spread across Elsa's face, "thank you. That means a lot coming from you."

All I could do when she said told me that was smile. We just smiled at each other for awhile until she said,"so about that tour."

-----------------------------------------

Elsa's POV

I gave Jack the grand tour of my large ice castle. He seemed to be very amazed for someone who's had ice powers longer than me.

"Are you hungry, Jack?" I asked walking to the kitchen.

"Hm, sure!" He nodded. I quickly fixed up two sandwiches, one for Jack and one for myself. I brought Jack his sandwich. "Oh man, that's a good looking sandwich," Jack clapped his hands and rubbed them together.

After we both finished our sandwiches, we both sat on the couch in silence. I wondered what to say next to break the awkward silence until I noticed Jack staring at me with a smile.

"Why are you staring at me? Is there something on my face?!" I panicked.

Jack laughed," no, just admiring your beauty."

I smiled and felt myself blushing. Jack smiled back and turned away to look out the window. I formed a snowball in my palm and flung it at Jack's back, then quickly turned around to pretend it wasn't me.

"Hey! Did you just throw a snowball at me?" Jack smirked.

I looked around as if someone was behind me then pointed to myself,"who me?"

Jack gave me a don't act like it wasn't you look then pointed behind me,"woah! what's that?!"

I quickly turned around to see what he was pointing at, then I felt a snowball hit my shoulder. I slowly turned around to look at Jack. His face was red from laughing and he held his stomach, "you're so gullible!"

"Oh it's on, Jack Frost!" I laughed as I formed another snowball and tossed it at him. It turned into an all-out snowball fight. We were tied for awhile until Jack made a very large snowball and threw it at me. He had a playful evil smile on his face until I caught his snowball, made it three times bigger than it already was, and hauled it at him.

Jack was covered in snow and I stood there with one hand on my hip and blowing the other as if it was a gun I just shot. "I believe I won," I smiled.

"You won this round Ice Queen," Jack said playfully as he struggled to unbury himself from the snow. I reached out a hand to him and he grabbed it. I tried pulling him out, but he was really stuck in there. He shoveled some snow off of his body and we tried again, I pulled as hard as I could.

Jack came flying out of the snow mound and landed on top of me, "Someone's got muscle," he laughed. I studied his icy blue eyes, I noticed a snowflake pattern in them. We stared into each others eyes, inching closer until our lips were a few centimeters apart.

"We should get back to Arendelle. We've been gone for awhile," I said, nervously.

"Oh, right," Jack said as he stood up. He offered his hand out to me, I grabbed it and stood up. We went outside.

"Ready?" Jack asked, I nodded and we headed to Arendelle.

We got to Arendelle and entered the castle through my balcony.

"I had fun today," I smiled at Jack.

"So did I," Jack smiled back. His smile disappeared fast, he looked startled. He looked out the window and walked towards it.

"Jack, are you okay?" I worried.

"I have to go," he replied flatly.

I was confused,"wait, what?"

"I have to go," he repeated as he walked toward me. He pulled me into a warm hug.

"Where?" I asked, still very confused.

"I'll be back," he looked into my eyes," I promise."

He turned around and walked out to the balcony, he jumped on the railing. He turned to look at me before he flew off.