Forgivenes For the Sinner

dedicated to you NOMBULELOMkhize ! :) *this chapter is in English*

*****

" If you forgive anyone , I also forgive him , and what I have forgiven - if there was anything to forgive - I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for your sake , in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes. " - 2 Corinthians 2:5-11

Let's define SIN , base on what I have learned in my life and own experience ..

Sin is something evil , negative or against in God's will it is something done due to emotional desire , it is when we lack strength to control ourself , it can be done intentionally or through urge of our own self  disregarding the Holy spirit.

Sinner someone who commits sin , and is aware that what he did harms the other people or can affect his relationship to the Lord , because of guilt.

Therefore , A sinner who commits sin will in turn realize his fault or mistake , he will then ask for forgiveness to someone or to the Lord.

So how can we be able to Forgive someone who have sin against us?

1. Acceptance - in order for us to forgive someone, we must accept the fact that people are equally sinners, all of us commits sin you must understand the person and put yourself in his shoes .

2. Pridedecrease your pride , sometimes our pride is too high that even though the person sincerely ask forgiveness you tend to reject it or worst you will say to yourself that "he deserves it" remember no one deserves to experience pain and guilt.

3. Keep no record of wrongs - if you truly want to forgive , all sins that he did against you , you will not record it in your mind so that you can have an advantage to make him feel guilty. we must forgive freely without taking advantage to the other party.

4. Love - the last and the most important ingredient in forgiving is that we must Love the person enough , that you are able to accept his flaws , that you are able to love him even if he have sinned against you . Love is about unconditionally loving a person inspite of imperfection or intentional sin.

When we truly forgive someone who have sinned against us we will experience the freedom from pain , anger , and negative thoughts to the person.

When you truly know the meaning of Forgiveness .. it is because you understand the meaning of forgiving..

The Lord is a forgiving God , he always forgives us even though how many times we commits sin , intentionally or by the situation we sin , and he understands us , he loves us , he accepts us , he don't record our wrongs , he loves our imperfection .

We are sinners .. Yet our GOD has an ocean of grace that will cover our impurities.