Nothing is too Hard For GOD

" I am the LORD the God of all mankind . Is anything too hard for me?
- Jeremiah 32:27

The LORD our God is not selfish .. he is always a joyful giver he will give everything that you ask .. but not immediately , it takes time .

All things that you get easily .. is the things that you wil lose easily. Basic life right?

Always remember that GOD gives us what we need , and not what we want , its different .

Want = something that you desire even if you will hurt someone or it is something that will not last

Need = something that will give you life .. for you to continue to live . for example your breath .

All prayers that you utter every single day is heard by our God even the tears that fell from your eyes .. every details in your life is visible to GOD , and if you ask something that you will need for you to live. GOD will give it. and for those things that is not granted .. he has a purpose , for you to learn something from it , he is our LORD our saviour , he will give what you deserve.

When you ask , do something to make it happen .. Dont rely all to GOD he can do it BUT with your help.

for example

You prayed to him that you want a perfect score but you dont review and you fail the exam , who's fault it is?

Dont blame him .. accept your mistakes and know that YOU can do NOTHING without him..

NOTHING IS TOO HARD FOR GOD .. whats hard is you Doubt .. You should INCREASE YOUR FAITH and lessen the negative thought.

FAITH without action is DEATH.

Faith in God needs action ., the action of believing that something good will happen even it is not visible in your naked eyes.

© Milcake 2015

leave comments and suggestions ..

message me for spiritual advice.
Add me on Fb JESSCEL MILCA MERCADO

thanks and GODBLESS Ü